another huge nerf - maven invitations

Nerf? Honestly it's such a great change for both ssf and trade players. No more trading pain to get a specific invitation if you happen to not drop them on your own. Also get fucked tft and all those invitation buy bots. Hopefully they do the same for eater and exarch invitations.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Pashid wrote:
Nerf? Honestly it's such a great change for both ssf and trade players. No more trading pain to get a specific invitation if you happen to not drop them on your own. Also get fucked tft and all those invitation buy bots. Hopefully they do the same for eater and exarch invitations.

Agree that the change is great, disagree on eater and exarch - during the course of a league I naturally overdrop maps and having a chance to turn them into money by simply going in, proccing influence and leaving they actually keep value. Without, I would collect a huge pile of garbage.
Yeah sorry OP, but I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this. Back in the day, I used to farm Elder guardian boss fights for both writs and Elder fragments for unID Watcher's Eyes. The biggest impact to my profit came from occasionally having to buy twisted invitations, because the set I was running didn't drop one.

The fact they're now guaranteed to appear is a huge improvement to this bossing strategy, and as someone who likes bossing over blitzing maps, this is a much needed buff.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Mar 20, 2024, 11:44:44 AM
Step 1: Complain about feeling forced to sell fragments because boss kill is only worth it for people able to clear high rolled versions with 100% success rate.

Step 2: Complain when they let you no longer have to make that decision.

Make up your minds guys. Jeez
Last edited by arknath on Mar 20, 2024, 1:20:31 PM
I'm pretty sure maps themselves will pick up value because now they will be the sole limiting factor on how many Maven invitations you can run. Or Maven Writ's price will decrease because of this change - which is a welcome thing. It's a voidstone boss and it's prohibitively expensive for players that want to actually learn the fight instead of just going to TFT or 820 for a carry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info