Automation & Call to Arms Skill Gems

"
nyderic wrote:
This kills miners. Why would you do this? Please revert.

Also generals cry builds if they remove the keystone.

Also we don't have patch notes there are always other changes that make us realize its not all fire and brimstone
i like that these 2 new gems exist, i will use both of them. i have never and never plan on using a skill on my left click like that...

but why? why nerf the people doing it?

i really dont understand why theyre doing this, seems like a 100% unnecessary L

i just dont get it.
i guess they are trying to get people ready for poe2 but some people dont care about poe2 and dont plan to play it...so why punish them? seems unnecessary
This is purely qol for controller players i think. This does nothing to make keyboard and mouse any better. Strictly makes it worse.
Last edited by Lonnie455Rich on Mar 18, 2024, 8:50:15 PM
I think there needs to be clarification on this. It sounds to me like you still can put it on left click just not by default. You'll have to use the support gem to get the automation.

So yeah an extra cost.... I mean really guys. We are so ridiculously strong in this game right now. Losing 1 slot isn't going to turn your build trash all of sudden.
Well, I guess left click detonate for miners is gone. Literally killed qol for a whole play style. Nobody is going to feel good about playing it without that, so it's going to drop in popularity until a rework.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info