What Will Happen When Affliction League Ends

"
elliVVille wrote:
How about let's delete people that hoarded thousands of TWWT for the sole purpose of flipping them and making league market insufferable

Typical "if I can't do it, no one should do it"

Standard > any League after harvest
Ty GGG
📦
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/rhzfyj/please_ggg_allow_master_missions_be_traded_with/
✅ https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/paymx2/suggestion_stack_on_map_device_so_you_just_put/
I still would have agreed for charms to be "stuck" in tree if they're in there when league ends (remembre tatoos? can only be added with remaining ones)

Juste delete what is left in stashs and we're good?

I'm certain there is a simple way to "brick" charms in tree isn't there?
"
iParadoxG wrote:
there's someone hoarding 11151 TWWTs

but 0 corpses, 0 tinctures
and only 7 charms

how convenient of GGG to delete only charms, and tinctures.

it happened last league too and is happening again. Why is GGG letting market manipulators get away with it?

These conspiracy theories, Jesus Christ...
Charm and tinctures are unmodifiable, you have it as it comes, there is no way to corrupt it, change roll, absolutely nothing, speculating that this could be deleted was easy, TWWT is unique, the worst that would happen is it becomes legacy, it was easy to speculate that also.

These supposed “market manipulators” reasoned and did. Merit to everyone who bought a bunch of TWWT for Standard, the best league in the game, legacy builds, legacy items, and every 3~4 months there is a flip of items that can be worth mirrors.
📦
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/rhzfyj/please_ggg_allow_master_missions_be_traded_with/
✅ https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/paymx2/suggestion_stack_on_map_device_so_you_just_put/
Last edited by GnomoCS on Mar 14, 2024, 7:57:42 AM
I'm pretty sure extra inv. space will come back next league under the form of a descendancy-like. For example, if we're supposed to explore a/the necropolis and interact with specific mechanics, maybe we'll have the option to choose "jobs" that excel at doing one thing (multipurpose archetype, speed archetype, bulky archetype) ?

Excited to see what's next! It's been a great league.
Not surprised at what's not going core, but very disappointing that it's all just going to be deleted.

Definitely one of my favourite leagues, didn't even really mf.

RIP Rucksack
Ngl, this one kinda hurts.
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
PANTHEONE wrote:
So they nerfed enchants in 3.23 but adding charms. But now they say they will delete charms but enchants are not coming back. You might say they will add something else instead of charms in 3.24 but they also nerf something else.

They have to do this otherwise the power creep will just spiral out of control, where's the fun in having the ability to 1 shot everything?

I have a ton of fun one shotting everyting with one button.

Having to press more than 1 bothers me at a high point.
Last edited by lilouille on Mar 14, 2024, 8:57:39 AM
Mega L; was hoping to make the god character with wildwood charms in standard
Well was fun while it lasted I guess
::::::::▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄::::::::::::::
::::::▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌:::::::::::
:::: ▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█:::::::::
::  ▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌:::::::
::▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄:::::
Sorry for bad english, anyway as i know GGG react only for reddit, not for their forum.
All of that nerfs is OK except corpses. Again big plast of builds will be ruined like before with cyclone (which can still be here with charms, but you remove them).
I dont wanna play armourstack next league, but i dont have any other decision for endgame meta.
Deleting tinctures and charms? That's so messed up, at least let us keep the legacy items as we have in the past. I truly do not understand why they'd decide this since a lot of us keep trophies like these in standard.

On another note, if they're deleting charms and confirming the mechanic will literally never exist again in the future, it will only increase the prices of TwwT to an absurd degree.
Last edited by OverTheWideRollingEarth on Mar 14, 2024, 9:07:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info