Problems with new patch 3.23.2

"
h3h3sucks wrote:
"
Energeiako wrote:
Mmy temps reaching 96-98c. thats a problem if you ask me

This is not a game issue, this is a cooling issue.

Fix your cooling.

like... lol.

I was expecting a valid reply from someone that knows the differences from Desktops to laptops. its kinda basics.. it also requires low amount of knowledge to blame the hardware for software related issues, its just not programed well. plus you didnt read my post well, i said this wasnt and still isnt an issue with DX11 option enabled. The overheating starts as soon i enable the DX12.
Last edited by Energeiako on Mar 13, 2024, 8:04:08 AM
MacBook M1 Pro 16GB Ram here.
Problems as well.
Lag is sooo much now. Please fix it
I'm having the same issues too. I play on my mac.
5800X3D | 1080 Ti | 16 GB 3200 | SSD
1080p 75hz vsync
Patch helped stability a lot. I still get occasional drops to ~43 fps on 16t heavy maps, but before it was nowhere near. DX12! When i select vulkan i crash to desktop on loading my char (deleting settings in my documents helps, but i won`t bother since DX12 works fine now, and i don`t have to tune UI sound and other settings again). DX11 is and was a total unplayable mess.

btw 100% cpu load on loading into town\maps. I have a good AIO so temps aren`t a problem (like 70C in those spots), but still 100% cpu load - meh. Cyberpunk 2077 has a way less impact. But if you`re a laptop user i feel your pain, cause no laptop cooler can handle that CPU usage.
Last edited by Isterzal on Mar 14, 2024, 8:45:55 AM
omg...i switched to dx12 and the game works like never before. (smooth af)
is this real?
edit: some graphical error occured but i can handle that.
Last edited by xfiendmate on Mar 14, 2024, 2:00:24 AM
same here getting dc plz fix ggg
Mac Studio M2 Ultra 64g Ram

Can't resize the game window in window mode without a crash. If i get the game to load graphics are missing everywhere, ever since the patch it's a disaster and unplayable.

You guys at ggg need to care about Mac users, there's so many of us now (many that have paid into this game as well with stash tabs and other supporter packs) and it's just not fair to us that you are not even willing to talk to us when we send you an email asking for help.

Please take a page from the folks at Blizzard (JUST ONE PAGE, THE REST OF BLIZZARD IS FINISHED) and don't even offer the game on a Mac at all if you are not going to put time into the proper development of the Mac version. It's just not right.
same here, loaded up the game today for the first time in a month and it always crashes before i can click login and since the season starts soon im getting abit nervous
IGN: eLguL
Good grief. I thought it was only me who is having this issue since Monday, but it appears there's a ton of us. I have sent them an email and was just told to check the forum for possible solution as they are currently low on manpower. Like many of us, we have already spent real money on this game and it's a bit unfair that we are not provided the solution the way they should. I'm no computer geek, but I know when something's wrong with the game - not my system or hardware, or my internet connection, specially when other games work fine on my pc. Here's hoping that things get better in game soon.
I understand there is a shortage of manpower, however, could someone at GGG please acknowledge the performance concerns of MAC users who mostly were fine prior to 3.23?
And with that acknowledgement, is there any effort being made to resolve the issue?

I think most of us would be fine with any answer at this point. At least we would know to look elsewhere or consider switching to PC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info