Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

"
Alipoe wrote:
please add in game trade system like "poeoverlay" or "awakenedpoe"
please please
its always annoying to alt tabbing or running those apps

that is a little too far, dont you think?
Eat your vegetables.
Damn. Corrupting Flasks for Quality is a wild one. Good Luck Wardloop Enjoyers. High Quality Olroths will be a pain to get now.

Also, can we just have the Aisling Slam be Veiled Exalted Orbs instead of reworking Veiled Chaos?

What happens to Vorici/Leo benches? Are they just staying as they are? Do we get chests with corresponding currency drops?
Last edited by Ragganmore on Mar 14, 2024, 5:00:23 PM
I dislike the removal of targetable incremental improvements being replaced with "goooood luck".
Maybe it's just me but i feel like June missions are pretty lame now?
Also getting an "asling slam" will probably take much longer than it does currently with "additional rank" atlas spec.

Will see in patch notes i guess, i get the intention, but am sceptical about this change.

Flask change is fine for magic ones i guess, but have fun vaaling progenesis etc :D
RIP, Aisling!

And what about the white socket from betrayal? Would you like to add a type of currency like pale chromatic?
Well, flasks corruption make no sense to me, its at the same time more rng, nothing new and doesn't do what corruption usually does. At least make some corruption implicits / affixes reroll / brick from unique to magic flask with unique skin, not the lame "good luck on hitting 1 (3):21 on your perfectly crafted magic / rolled unique flask".

Veiled Orb is a strict upgrade as just spawning Catarina is easier than spawn her while also having Aisling T3 in research. That is, if the orb is a guaranteed drop.
“Flasks can be corrupted for -10 to 10%” quality.” Why would anyone do this when you can use a glassblower’s bauble to quality the flask to 20%? Are they saying they removed 28% quality flasks AND made quality max of 10%? This can’t be right… Although knowing the fun police ways of GGG, I wouldn’t be surprised.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
"
Well, flasks corruption make no sense to me, its at the same time more rng, nothing new and doesn't do what corruption usually does. At least make some corruption implicits / affixes reroll / brick from unique to magic flask with unique skin, not the lame "good luck on hitting 1 (3):21 on your perfectly crafted magic / rolled unique flask".

Veiled Orb is a strict upgrade as just spawning Catarina is easier than spawn her while also having Aisling T3 in research. That is, if the orb is a guaranteed drop.

Agree on the Flask part. It just seems lazy and player unfriendly. Removing deterministic upgrades with more rng.

No way is GGG gonna give us 100% Droprate for Veiled Orbs. Probably gonna be something like 5% droprate, if not less.

"
MLGonthorian wrote:
“Flasks can be corrupted for -10 to 10%” quality.” Why would anyone do this when you can use a glassblower’s bauble to quality the flask to 20%? Are they saying they removed 28% quality flasks AND made quality max of 10%? This can’t be right… Although knowing the fun police ways of GGG, I wouldn’t be surprised.

You can Glassblower it up to 20% and then vaal for it to become 10-30% (basicly the vaal adds or subtracts up to 10% Quality from the current value of the Flask.
Last edited by Ragganmore on Mar 14, 2024, 5:07:23 PM
guys Guys GUYS!!! did anyone notice the altered implicits on the ruby, sapphire, and topaz flasks!!

edit1:
MB is more powerful? ig? too easy to scale max res? +9% max res on good rolled flasks? GGGeez

edit2:
wait the real nerf is to players! GGG played us again bros. More and more RNG, and less and less deterministic crafting.
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
Last edited by iParadoxG on Mar 14, 2024, 5:24:47 PM
The flask quality nerf is massive. RIP current Wardloop again, hope they can find yet another alternative to keep that build alive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info