Path of Exile 3.24 Expansion Timeline

Loving so much short events than long therm leages
Loving so much short events than long therm leages
The timeline is perfect. Should be around the same time as Easter Long Weekend in Canada which means 2 more days to play!
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Why so late GGG.
Why force us to play Last Epoch with this big gap?
Already hate the trading in that game.
As a 40challenger, I love this league. It has been rewarding for us vets and I have seen a huge influx of new players finally willing to learn crafting (because it can be expensive) thanks to the abundance of drops.

I sincerely hope that the core aspects of Affliction go core (Charms, Spectres, Rucksack, Storyline, etc). The wisps and gigajuiced loot I won't care about leaving behind but you guys put a phenomenal amount of work in the dialogue and the encounters for this to not go core.

That Which Was Taken is a great addition to this league as well.

That with charms and the new corpses have enabled so many builds to be expanded on without much effort and greatly contributes to player retention.

The numbers speak for themselves.

Any other league and you'd have 9k average by this time. We're triple that currently, which is a sign that you've done a good job.
Thanks for the update GGG. Was expecting the new league to drop the first week of April based on the previous 4-month schedule.
This league was the best one in a long, long time. Even if the next league will have us all feeling 'broke' I'm sure it'll be a blast anyways.
LOGIN
Ain't gonna lie... I'm happy this league is lasting a bit longer than usual. Gotta get as many charms/TWWT for standard as I can! 😃
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
This tracks
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
AUCTIONHOUSE JAHLA :D
Twitch.tv/jap4l

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info