Path of Exile 3.24 Expansion Timeline

Take your time GGG, all the time to you need! best to you all!
"
zedoredo wrote:
"
Toshiharu wrote:
"
1. Can we please finally have some significant balance changes ?
How can you call yourselves decent game designers when 30-40% of the playerbase is playing Deadeye, Pathfinder, Tornado Shot and Lightning Arrow ? Every single league, for two straight years.

2. We do not care, nor want, to have any Path of Exile 2 content in league/expansion reveals. Is that so hard to understand ?
Last time we had to sit through 30min of the PoE2 mercenary gameplay, and it was extremely tedious.

Not holding my breath though... Deadeye Tornado Shot meta again right...

I mean you can just not play a meta build......you don't have to follow what everyone else is doing

[Removed by Support]

I never played any of those... It's not about me, it's about the game's health. Let alone the fact that the bow/projectile archetypes are overpowered.

How can you even defend the fact that in a game supposed to be as rich and diverse as PoE, 30-40% of the playerbase is playing the exact same thing, every single league, for two years straight. How can you defend these broken and overpowered archetypes/skills/classes not being nerfed for so long.

You can't; and it's atrocious game design.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Last edited by ShaunB_GGG on Feb 14, 2024, 10:34:40 PM
Thanks for the timeline. Got my 7th (or 8th I can't remember) 40/40 league and my first level 100 character since I started playing 8 years ago. I'm done for the league but it was a great one. Can't wait for the next one and PoE 2!
"
YOu can play the game for free, if you want. Yes or NO ?

Yes, but the game is more accurately "free to try"

The Path of Exile experience (as intended by the developers) is SEVERELY curtailed without, at minimum, a premium stash tab, and to an extent without most of the premium stash tabs.

"b...but you can use external programs to trade" not dev intended
"b...but you can play SSF" not the full PoE experience
LOGOFFF
That makes it the 4th 4 month league in a row? or 5th?

We still haven't had an end game expansion in over 2 years

Big oof if this league is just another random league mechanic that gets deleted at the end of league

Login exiles !
That's a boat!! (Thank you for the timeline!)
My fanworks thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2868617
My hideout showcase thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077898

AI "art" isn't art, it's theft.
Hoping for an actual end-game and lore expansion. The change for Transfigured gems is just gameplay rework.
Seigneur svp, ne nous prenez pas en otage durant un gameplay de 20 min avec un mec qui galère à tué un pack de mob blanc, la seule chose amusante durant le stream poe2 était de voir l’acharnement des gens dans le tchat pour passer les infos et arriver sur le infos du vrai Poe, et non cette vilaine chose lente et non fun qui se nourrit de notre jeux et que vous allez essayé de nous forcer à jouer les prochaines années en dégradant perpétuellement notre magnifique Poe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info