Account Moderation Changes

Hey GGG, can we add additional server messages for silly things? For example, "first player to kill hillock without taking damage or equipping a weapon" and stuff like that? I could come up with a hefty list of neat whacky achievements that would be worthwhile to announce for once per league.
Last edited by DJFariel on Feb 7, 2024, 6:43:20 PM
Man, the nonsense that is going to come from this poor decision is going to be hilarious.

The unbelievable bit is that they didn't address auto-moderation or the absurdity of the mute system before they went ham-fisted with this.
With your clown moderators I don't understand who thought it would be a good idea, people are getting muted for typing fucking numbers into the chat.

What the fuck are you doing Chris
Well, we can only hope the leaders of GGG will see and analyze the feedback and make adjustments accordingly.

If not, their player-base that relies HEAVILY on trade will leave the game if not enough fun is had. And how does that affect the more casual player eh?

In the words of a legend..."NUFF SAID"
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
Last edited by MourningBlade on Feb 7, 2024, 8:37:02 PM
"
PurpleChakra wrote:
I think it's good that the ToS will be enforced more meaningfully, but I'm not sure about removing the ability to use the trade site if you get muted.

Will there be an option to appeal the mute?

Makes sense to me. muting them does little to stop them from advertising RMT if they allow them to still post on the trade site and show off their name thereby still advertising.
Last edited by Syphilax on Feb 7, 2024, 8:49:35 PM
numbers are just numbers
anziché democrazia preferisco anarchia, il governo altrui ruba sempre
This is ridiculous
Doesn't make any sense regarding trade, if we follow this route we'll end up having social credit score, good job Tencent...
Last edited by Sawadar120 on Feb 7, 2024, 10:06:40 PM
"
Abusing the message broadcast of being sent to the Void to advertise or promote RMT will result in a permanent mute.

How is this not just an outright perma ban? The fuck?
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97
Necropolis: 98
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
Can't wait to bait people into calling me an idiot and then reporting them, because that is enough to constitute a mute with the current system. New minigame unlocked, thanks!

Youtube's comment-section lawyers now in the POE Forums

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info