Build of the Week Season 13 - Primaeva's Blade Blast Unloader

Yet another malachai loop, badge, battery, ralakesh impatience, graven belt build

Ralakesh impatience are getting nuked or made t0 aren't they?
F Ralakesh's impatience
nice
yoo I hope it's a cool build with interesting interactions

another power charge stacking build

every day, Path of Exile shows me how little I know :)
brilliant build
anything "saw mtx" looks extra strong. :)
I'm enjoying the build very much. It is a bit of a glass cannon but you have so much aoe that if you're close enough to get hit you're doing something wrong.
I feel like all strong builds this league are just ralekesh charge stackers with badge and a maven belt. Its so strong the skill doesn't really matter...
nice!
"
aero_oregano wrote:
I feel like all strong builds this league are just ralekesh charge stackers with badge and a maven belt. Its so strong the skill doesn't really matter...

I know, I quite often address this in the showcase videos and later that, while it is obviously bold_decision_meme_here, it would be remiss of me to not recommend the "Ralakesh 5" this league as it's crazily accessible and cheap for all. Most of all - it's easy to assemble.

For the same reason I've NEVER included HH or Mageblood on ANY of my builds - despite having PoBs for them - that limits the accessibility. But someone starting this build (think of new players) who can scrap together 2 Div or less for the core parts SHOULD be able to experience the full game on builds that are already strong. Using rares in the slots is more of a seasoned player thing - we know how to self-craft or shop for those.

Quite a lot of the playerbase aren't looking for originality in gear, they're looking for originality of mechanics. And if you were truly looking for originality in gear, then sad to say PoE does not release enough uniques per league to have many new high-performing interesting builds. Usually we get two to three super cool build enabling ones, then a few super good generic ones (That Which Was Taken, Adorned).. and then the rest miss a mark because of power budget or something.

I can assure you though, the core build DOES outperform a lot of other base spells. It's just hidden under the layer of "fat" that is the Ralakesh 5. Going into 3.24 I will be building around rares instead - the usual +1 Spell +1 Phys wand, Cast Speed, Crit Multi, etc, Mana reservation shield, a +1 +1 neck or Replica Dragonflight, Onslaught boots, etcetera. I'm not sure that will make the build any more fun to play, but it will become apparent that Blade Blast of Unloading scales much harder than other spells.

(P.S. Energy Blade Hierophant is possible.)

💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info