Game Director Jonathan Rogers and Game Designer Hrishikesh Sidhartha will join Zizaran in an interview on January 29th at 12:30PM PST to discuss Path of Exile 2!

Join us live on Zizaran's Twitch Channel, where the show will start on January 29th at 12:30PM PST, or Jan 29, 2024 3:30 PM (EST) in your local time.

Don’t worry if you’re unable to make it, Jonathan and the Community Team are closely monitoring the Path of Exile 2 Subreddit, so you can post your questions there for us to see.

We’ve already sat down for a few interviews, which you can check out below:
We hope to see you there!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Awesome!

Ask about item weight with 600 new items! I'm excited but nervous that we'll be dependent on third-party filters within a year.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Jan 28, 2024, 3:14:59 PM
hype!

looking forward to it
I really hope Poe 2 is all the things I enjoy from Poe 1. So far I've seen and heard none of that.
Ziz!!! u got to ask the question we all wanna know about....please I beg you....you know what I am talking about....it doesn't have to take 5 mins, just 30 sec answer is fine....please I beg you....

!!!prayers to you and your family!!!
Hyped for it!
So much fun! One of the best Companies in the world, open about so much <3

have a great day all <3 <3 <3
There can only be one Box, and that is the BOX from HELL.
"
aneruok1 wrote:
I really hope Poe 2 is all the things I enjoy from Poe 1. So far I've seen and heard none of that.

I meeeean. Since they already decided to develop both the games at same time I would prefer the games not to be too too similar. Sure, when it comes to freedom of choise to do the content we enjoy I agree but there has to be things poe1 has that poe2 doesn't and the other way or they might just as well just have kept going with the first plan of merging the two with split campaign/ascendancies.
Nice! Gotta say that all of the reaching out to the community you guys are doing is very welcome.
Awesome. Love these interview tours!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info