[3.24] Bow Attack Autobomber - A Manaforged Arrows League Starter

"
jokervueboi1 wrote:
I see two Tornado Shot, one in quiver and another in the 6link. Do they not share a cooldown?

Edit:
Quiver Triggers TS first
Which then triggers:
Secondary TS.

Nope, since they have different trigger conditions they don't share a cooldown!
For the double elevated boot craft do you mean Hunter/Crusader influence?
Hi,

Got a PoB for what could be "Endgame" gear for this build? Seems really fun but I wonder if it could kill most of the stuff later in the game. Maven/Uber uber elder/Feared etc... ? :)
"
Xuihcoatil wrote:
For the double elevated boot craft do you mean Hunter/Crusader influence?

Yep, just want one of Crusader or Shaper (for cooldown recovery) and then Hunter or Redeemer (for pierce or elusive)
"
ArcticWolff wrote:
Hi,

Got a PoB for what could be "Endgame" gear for this build? Seems really fun but I wonder if it could kill most of the stuff later in the game. Maven/Uber uber elder/Feared etc... ? :)

Don't have an endgame POB unfortunately (prices vary league to league and endgame budget varies person to person), but the upgrades section covers general recommendations and fundamentally it'll scale very similarly to other crystalized omniscience bow attack builds. Build can comfortably handle everything below ubers with investment (especially easy this league with how easy elemental bows are to craft), though I wouldn't recommend it if you primarily want to boss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info