[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

"
primaeva wrote:
"
on1ysuffer wrote:
So i did couple upgrades and updates: https://pobb.in/tpzEimu7JXcm

Killed uber eater, exarch, cortex, chayula, several 70+ feared. "Kill them before they kill you" still works everywhere but not in t17. T17 is just miserable--can't skip phases, map itself is the worst. Doable with portal scarab but doesn't feel good.
If anyone have an idea how i can make it works at t17 please help xD
Or how i should change the build

Hey man! Thanks for chipping in on the thread haha.

I have to say that any Utula's-based build would not be well-suited for T17 content the way things have shaken up.

The logic being: Utula's is a band-aid to give a barely-enough eHP pool to take one or two hits, combined with the relative safe range of the build and the high mobility, and mid recover - it's good enough for Ubers (since you can just zerg them and trade your life / portals for their HP) and juiced T16s.

T17 has been somewhat successful in that it DID push build requirements up by a ton - your build either has to do so much damage that enemies don't matter, or absorb enough damage to stand against these enemies so you can whittle them down.

Unfortunately that means the Utula's extremely narrow definition of "taking a hit" falls apart in T17. There are two ways to deal with this, and both are extremes:

1) Go the offense route: zHP with Mageblood, perma RF, ASTRAL PROJECTOR (I see your Circle of Guilt applies Frostbite yeah, but the Circle itself doesn't add too much damage compared to Polaric Dev unless you had another source of Frost) and cold convert, and then invest points saved from tankiness into pure offense and freeze duration, plus the very broken Glacial Cage + Cold Mastery (Up to 50% damage taken by enemies frozen).

You can now offscreen freeze and freeze prolif the packs. This is dependent on NOT rolling any element avoidance on the map, and would only really work if you had Trickter's One Step Ahead putting a cap on monster's action speed.)

2) Go the zDPS route - essentially what Ben did. He took one slot for offense (the Impale Gloves) and then just built around the usual suspects of Lightning Coil, max suppress, phys taken as helm, melding, corresponding Purity (lightning for Coil, fire for Cloak).. and Defiance of Destiny of course. I think the build went about 40% overboard on def because it simply had to - he's in Hardcore. In Softcore you can probably sneak in BS like Pain Attunement in there and pick up more natural crit, etc, use Trickster and FF Perfect Crime, etc.

I'll be trying out Route 1 this week now that my peak period is over. I don't think that route will be particular good on killing all the bosses though, probably the easiest ones that you can zerg down without much AoE.

But I have to be honest - I would not put this in a top-tier T17 build. It's strengths are mobile damage and fun AoE. I'll try to push it as hard as I can but the league is falling off a bit.

I do hear that like 75% of fighting T17s is actually just rolling the right mods AND having a dedicated Atlas that doesn't make it impossible though - if you haven't already, do look up what Atlas trees are working for the T17 farmers.

Thank you for the build man! Had so much fun this league mainly because of this build, it's main pro of this build-- so fun to play.

I think i will try just take mb+ res flasks + rare helmet with double phys taken as ele+ taste of hate, almost 100 supp and test it, maybe it will be enough idk, armour+ pdr from endurance charges+ phys taken as ele and max res might be good enough for softcore

All freeze stuff looks crazy on paper (and it's prob is crazy for smthng like cold dot), but in reality everything i can freeze for more than 1 sec dies in less than 1 sec. And big boys only micro-freeze, and by the time all those micro freeze will make it a second total, big boys gonna die too. And it's really only ubers tbh, i can't remember any situation where rare was alive longer than a sec.
Except sanctum maybe, guards in sanctum are weird, idk what's with them, most of the time they die normally and sometimes they just don't. That btw another cool thing about the build comfortable in sanctum self-cast fun to play build.
Hey! First of all, thank you for the build! I started playing the last couple of days, after not playing PoE for a long time, and the build is amazing!!

I just crafted this seemingly amazing armor with Necropolis, playing archmage version.

Could anyone suggest where to go from here? I also have around 10 div after being lucky in general chat haha. I don't if it's worth selling, or building off from here tbh. I'm struggling above t12 or so maps, usually needing 3-4 portals. Damage is alright, but there's some big monsters that need a lot of time to kill, and usually kill me first.

Thanks!
https://pobb.in/OfUhJxD0wsyq
Last edited by AxillV on Apr 26, 2024, 10:24:50 AM
I got a new problem i didn't expect, i don't have enough es regen/leech, anyone have any idea how to fix it?
https://pobb.in/7HdiQ_x8lGTA

Edit:
I guess i just need to spam buttons less
Last edited by on1ysuffer on Apr 26, 2024, 4:57:33 AM
okay.. I've pivoted towards ben's build. i have the tankiest with 111k ehp
but i cannot seem to get the dps down.. i only have 500k. when i was doing impale before i got up to around 5m. confused to where i fumbled the bag this time.. thanks!

also have a minor mana/es regen problem for casting as the +1 to all gems level'd up blade vortex and cause a slight upkeep problem.

and curious to what my source of life leech will be, since im going to be dropping vitality. THANK YOU so very much for your time. this is one of the most fun builds when its alive that i've played. now im very tanky.

IF ANYONE COULD HELP, THANK YOU

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gamjanaut/characters
Last edited by Gamjanaut on Apr 30, 2024, 6:54:02 AM
Hi All,
I have a question about the Brand recall loop.
The guide mentions:
"Brand Recall loop (in a +1 shield preferably): Brand Recall + Automation + Enhance. If possible, add an Empower."

As I'm planning to play the 75m cold version, that PoB has Brand Recall + Enhance + Empower, i.e. no Automation.
I assume this is because Automation is new in 3.24 and the PoB is still a 3.23 version where I suppose brand recall was on left click?

I'm not sure what the best way forward is.
a) 4 link (Empower + Enhance) and lose the +1 lvl from a shield corruption as this would need to go in the boots/helmet
b) 3 link shield with Empower
c) 3 link shield with Enhance

The guide seems to suggest Enhance is mandatory, but doesn't Empower result in more CDR (108%) on the brand recall (vs 100% for Enhance, using the 75m cold PoB)?

I'm still leveling my char, so I don't know if it actually really matters either way, but I would welcome anyone's feedback.

"
HarryBolls wrote:
Hi All,
I have a question about the Brand recall loop.
The guide mentions:
"Brand Recall loop (in a +1 shield preferably): Brand Recall + Automation + Enhance. If possible, add an Empower."

As I'm planning to play the 75m cold version, that PoB has Brand Recall + Enhance + Empower, i.e. no Automation.
I assume this is because Automation is new in 3.24 and the PoB is still a 3.23 version where I suppose brand recall was on left click?

I'm not sure what the best way forward is.
a) 4 link (Empower + Enhance) and lose the +1 lvl from a shield corruption as this would need to go in the boots/helmet
b) 3 link shield with Empower
c) 3 link shield with Enhance

The guide seems to suggest Enhance is mandatory, but doesn't Empower result in more CDR (108%) on the brand recall (vs 100% for Enhance, using the 75m cold PoB)?

I'm still leveling my char, so I don't know if it actually really matters either way, but I would welcome anyone's feedback.

I run Assassin without empower/enhance just lvl 7 BR in +1 shield and it's perfectly fine. Not mandatory at all, but u can check in pob which one would make CR faster just look at the BR gem itself.
Hello again fellow BBoU enjoyers.

I’ve got the build running T17’s(mostly) and have cleared Uber cortex and Uber shaper. Still looking for ways to make myself tankier as the level of damage I’m at feels great but still die semi-regularly(6 portal defense)

If anyone has the time for pointers or to theorycraft please chime in.

For people just starting- this is t17 functional and can be replicated relatively cheaply(sans mageblood, I’d guess I’m around 60-70 div in gear)

https://pobb.in/auqN5ljAWyD0
I think i reached my final form, spent last 2-3 days (and more than 70 div i don't even now how much exactly) corrupting utulas trying to get +4 no luck:(
https://pobb.in/aFzwV9xImj7I

In theory i should use def banner instead of herald of ice, and another phys taken as ele on helmet, but herald of ice has cool mtx and very fun to play in general xD

T17 doable but not good, Ubers doable some are easy some are hard, mapping invitations-- perfect, delve i'm at depth 400+ bosses are easy but some rares became quite hard mostly soul eater so i won't push deeper i think (if someone can recommend good and FUN build for solo delve at 1000-2000 depth pls do) i prob will try to get +4 or try to sell a build if i find smthng for deep delve.
Or maybe i should go like full damage for deeper delve, idk if it will work (like using dialla)

Thank you for the build once again, absolutely fantastic prob best i tried in terms of fun.
Last edited by on1ysuffer on Apr 30, 2024, 2:54:41 AM
Hey everyone, just want to say, thank you for sharing your progress and I'm skimming your threads, but am on overseas deployment and don't have PoB right now. Really cool tech/adjustments that you guys are making hahaha!

I always said, the thread and its players make the build really happen :) and you guys are proof of that!!
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
on1ysuffer wrote:
I think i reached my final form, spent last 2-3 days (and more than 70 div i don't even now how much exactly) corrupting utulas trying to get +4 no luck:(
https://pobb.in/aFzwV9xImj7I

In theory i should use def banner instead of herald of ice, and another phys taken as ele on helmet, but herald of ice has cool mtx and very fun to play in general xD

T17 doable but not good, Ubers doable some are easy some are hard, mapping invitations-- perfect, delve i'm at depth 400+ bosses are easy but some rares became quite hard mostly soul eater so i won't push deeper i think (if someone can recommend good and FUN build for solo delve at 1000-2000 depth pls do) i prob will try to get +4 or try to sell a build if i find smthng for deep delve.
Or maybe i should go like full damage for deeper delve, idk if it will work (like using dialla)

Thank you for the build once again, absolutely fantastic prob best i tried in terms of fun.

Haha glad you had a blast mate! Yup, the skill stops scaling after a point because of the 10 stack BV limit being a hard cap on the output. I heard amazing things about ice trappers and hexblast miner assassins, I heard Sabo is kind of only there for trigger based builds. Go forth and evolve, and thank you for all the insights you've shared with us!!!
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info