No Viridian Wildwood in Channel Map

The Viridan Wildwood did not appear in Channel Map. Not near the starting portal or anywhere further on the map.

Map had Alva, Expedition, Smuggler's Cache, Harbinger and a couple of Strongboxes. Perhaps there was no suitable spawn point for Wildwood to appear. You can see the little Alva altar on the screenshot behind the character.

Bug ref number: 3 788 619 187

I reran another Channel map, with Niko - also no Wildwood. Niko was in the same place as Alva.
Another Channel map had Cassia encounter, same spot as on the screenshot, near starting location - no Wildwood.

Last Channel map I ran had no atlas mechanics near starting spot (no rectangular shaped extension to the aqueduct) and the Wildwood spawned successfully.

Last bumped on Jan 20, 2024, 9:34:01 PM
Same for me. I think it is because of the map Layout, as i only had a heist cashe to open as Kirac mission map. There was no Wildwood entrance.
Bug report reference number is 524.190.775
map mod was contain many totems nothing else that might be useful information i think.
Same for me. No Viridian entrance so far in any of my CHANNEL maps.
Same.
Still the case on the 27th.
Still an issue on December 30th.
Bah I noticed this as well. Channel is a Map I would favour but can't if no league mechanic present.....
Still the same on 4th...
Ran into this today the 5th still seems to be an active bug no other league events were near so it may or may not be related to that.
+1 (reference: 1.635.413.353)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info