Performance drops with every map

Same
Same

Similiar setup as OP - im about to remove ebony TS and see what happens. After a game restart its fixed. I'm also limited to 120 FPS instead of 240 for some reason
Celestial TS MTX works good for me - no fps drops and better performance than default one.

p.s. it's on sale btw)
Im glad I got the MTX to 'fix' the performance issues with this league only to run into even worse performance issues lmao
bump
Is this fixed yet? I wan't to buy it but won't if its still causing issues
"
phexifa wrote:
Is this fixed yet? I wan't to buy it but won't if its still causing issues

no fixes so far
I think that the problem did not only occur with 3.23. I already had these fps drops last season. This season everything was fine until I switched to tornado-shot with the ebony-mtx. And yes, last season I also used the ebony-mtx for tornado-shot at some point.

Honestly there seem to be a couple of problems with some of the mtx. Another mtx causes game-crashes on my PC (one of the ring-mtx, I gurss)

Ryzen 5 5600X
48 GB DDR 4
RTX 3060TI
Same issue here :(

Described in own bug report post, but running juiced maps its pretty noticeable (first maps buttery smooth, then gradual drops until crash and back to smooth gameplay).
Closing the game fully once in a while helps seemingly.

Like @Lotterich I'm using Ebony TS MTX but not sure if thats a part of the problem, last league I was juicing crimson prisons and it was fine (I think?)

Specs:

RTX 4090, I9-13900K (underclocked, POE seems to constantly crash at x55), 64gb RAM.

Ran on various renderers and setting setups, seems to have little to no effect on the phenomenon...
Hello, GGG?! I would really like to use the MTX that I PAID FOR without my game suffering from it. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info