What will happen when the Trial of the Ancestors ends?

I don't get why people are assuming TOTA won't go core at some point in the future. They said it won't go core in 3.23. Harvest and Sanctum are 2 recent examples of leagues that didn't go core right away.
"
bauermayers wrote:
I don't get why people are assuming TOTA won't go core at some point in the future. They said it won't go core in 3.23. Harvest and Sanctum are 2 recent examples of leagues that didn't go core right away.

since tota is trash and added to much power creep in game. so it wont go to core. and tota was 100% testing ground for poe 2 and how animations looks in poe 1.
Tattoos are for a insecure dorks, good riddance.
"
bauermayers wrote:

Say the same about Ultimatum. Great league mechanic we've beed waiting for 8 leagues already. And if you forgot moreover, only 1 of 6 last league mechanics got to the game's core.

What is the problem to say at least: "Guys, we know you love TOTA, but we dont have enough time to fit it in 3.23. We hope it is back some time later?"
TOTA won't go core...umm
"
ksanat0s wrote:
"
Jekapazul wrote:
In my opinion some standard content must be cleaned. The is a lot of old content that most players just avoid it. Like tormented spirits, Vaal area, abyss. Make room for new and exiting content that adds diversity and colour to the game. And make a tatoo stash tab.

Absolutely true. Like vaal areas and tormented spirits were introduced 9 years ago. They are just boring and outdated. Almost noone runs them even after rework...

tormented spirits was huge in this league. so big it wouldnt be surpriced if spirits gets nerfed next league.
"
TizeNO wrote:
Good, this tattoos to strong to be core. And make only certain builds much much stronger while others who can't use them so much are lacking behind hard. But ofcourse whatever makes people build stronger they can't get rid of it, so normal.

theres not a single build that doesnt benefit from using tattoos
Make it go core dammit it's a fun idea.
Why must you always do this?
You deliberately create a run on the bank so to speak regarding the league currency (tattoos this time).
Suddenly bulk buyers have bought up all the stock of useful tattoos, and are refusing to sell, clearly planning to hoard for prosperity in standard.

But where does this leave players like myself, in the middle of levelling another toon, finding it completely impossible to trade for tattoos. It's not fair to continually do this each league, you essentially kill the league dead in the water as soon as you announce things like this.

So I'm not going to bother playing for the rest of the league now.

Let it be a surprise, let some who grind for items take the risk, either they might be lucky and find they keep their items at the end of league and are quids in, or they lose them, let's not pretend everything else isn't a gamble in this game.
"
Jarren999 wrote:
Why must you always do this?
You deliberately create a run on the bank so to speak regarding the league currency (tattoos this time).
Suddenly bulk buyers have bought up all the stock of useful tattoos, and are refusing to sell, clearly planning to hoard for prosperity in standard.

But where does this leave players like myself, in the middle of levelling another toon, finding it completely impossible to trade for tattoos. It's not fair to continually do this each league, you essentially kill the league dead in the water as soon as you announce things like this.

So I'm not going to bother playing for the rest of the league now.

Let it be a surprise, let some who grind for items take the risk, either they might be lucky and find they keep their items at the end of league and are quids in, or they lose them, let's not pretend everything else isn't a gamble in this game.

do you also complain about huge number of items that sits in remove only tabs on standard that will newer see a day in market :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info