December Expansion Name Reveal is Tomorrow!

huge, hopefully a big banger holiday league with a great league mechanic and overall decent changes. No chieftain memes for other ascendancies , the same stale meta for another 4+ months, or PoE2 alpha test memes.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Nov 16, 2023, 4:01:49 AM
Pog
Seeking Bex?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
hahaha
Playing sentinel in this blast from the past has made me really want to get sentinel league mechanics brought back to the game. It was one of my favorite league.
Stop showing me sentinel, I'm so sad it's ending. :(
Can the meta not be DD for once pls.

And let's hope for some in map content to the league mechanic. Even if it sends you out of maps after, coins need to leave, Sentinel-like synergy mechanics need to return.
Announce of announce.

He he,clasic GGG.
STUPID BEAST
I just hope they will start making great challenge rewards again.

Since Kalandra we had such bad rewards. Full armor sets that lack substance. No one uses them, let's be real. I rather have 1 insane cool weapon effect, specific to that league, like the scource weapon effect. Or maybe delirium horns, those used by the simulacrum dude. Instead we get a full armor set that's not even good or memorable. At least make it crazy cool, with similar to the ones in shop.

It's also time to give unique effects to the new rewards as well. You get x effect when you destroy a monster from y new league monster. Idk. It's an idea that would go a long way.

Right now I personally don't tryhard in the game anymore, there is barely a reason. I'm just perfecting builds/trying out new mechanics. The competitive/challenge-reward aspect is skewed. And also the relatively new leagues were all standard bonanza/filler leagues(probably because of Poe2 work).

I want to perfect builds while trying to do crazy challenges and earn rewards.
Simple, right? Clueless...
Fishing league confirmed HYPE!!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info