⚜️Rebirth of Iron Hideout Competition #12 | 3000$ Prizes to Everyone | Theme: Death | Revolutionized⚜️

Nice that you made it in time, VedaGuru, I saw that you hid your entry while adding finishing touches and added it back just before the end. I had a similar idea but didn't want to encroach so I went with something else and waited on your update, good job!

Here's my votes:
► Le Père Lachaise by Lumen42 (j'admet c'est biaisé ça.)
► After Life by VedaGuru.
► Forgotten Library by Fishfrombeyond.

Hope I didn't appear too nosy to you, Fishfrombeyond. That was me months ago that said something about your hideout in game after a trade, I recognized your username on the website and couldn't help myself.

Nice hideouts!

My votes goes to:
- Judgement before the Ritual by Bashael;
- Forgotten Library by Fishfrombeyond;
- Blood, bone, soil and spirit by IAMTHEKINGOFSPACE
I can see too much work and dedication placed on each hideout, nice work guys!

My votes are:
►Judgement before the Ritual by Bashael
►Knight's Rest by Synopsis
►Le Père Lachaise by Lucille (Lumen42)
Creative guys, i love see theses hideouts, hard work.

My votes are:

►Forgotten Library by Fishfrombeyond
My votes are:

• After Life by VedaGuru
• Judgement before the Ritual by Bashael
• Blood is The Key by Arthur von Schreyer

good luck for everybody!
Nice hideouts, congratz

My votes are:
My votes are:

May the best hideout win!
Three only??? I can easily list the triple! <o>

As presented in the wave videos order:
- Purgatory by Butifarra
- Demon's Shrine by Mask41
- Une Fin Terrible by Lucille (Lumen42)
\m/
My votes are:

►The Early Banished by Graoully
►Demon's Shrine by Mask41

Thanks for hosting this fun event. I've learned a lot in this process and it's such a great way to inspire creativity.
Welcome back to Iron Hideout Competition #12! 1st March marks the 𝕽𝖊𝖇𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍 of Iron Hideout. This means we are going much bigger than only a competition, we will soon become a whole community with infinite possibilities to dream of!⚜️ In my humble honest opinion, Grinding Gear Games has not been enough for the hideout community for a long enough period of time, and this is why I am doing this. For this competition, 1st place prizes are buffed and they now award an additional 1-inch orb of your choice, and an "Awakened Coffee Support" Ceramic Coffee Mug! Also, the prices of the rings and amulet were reduced and 2 more stone options were added to the Valyrium ring! On the 22nd of February, my house burned down. Thankfully, I managed to save everything related to Iron Hideout and Path of Exile. I am %100 fine and no damage to me or my family/cats as well. Details will follow sometime after the competition ends. For now, I can happily say that our doors will be open to everyone no matter what happened in the past!🪽 Just keep voting and do not forget that if the total voters reach more than 30 in the remaining 11 days, an additional physical Mirror of Kalandra will be awarded in the voters' random draw!

Note: You are still allowed to vote if you are a competitor and you will be included in the voters' prize draw! You are not allowed to vote for your own entries though.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Mar 2, 2024, 12:32:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info