Our 3.23 Expansion Timeline

Is it first weekend of December or second? I need to know because I need to know when to take days off work, please give a date.
Please tell us the date of new league start so we can plan ahead.
"
Aura89 wrote:
"
Reshemin wrote:
"
/snip

You have done 1 Challenge this league, why do you care about the timeline of a new Season release?

Would you like to overthink that question again? Because I would have thought it's a two-dot puzzle...

I might - f.e. - be interested in that precisely because I don not care about the current league enough to even make two challenges this time...

But that would be beside the point - because what I was doing there was pretty much not 'caring about the timeline of a new season release'.

I 'cared' about something quite else in that post.

:)
"Boah, is echt lächerlich, wie schnell das hier lädt, wenn nich irgendwelche Penner mit MTX hier rumhängen."
So is the 3.23 release on first weekend of december or first full week of december? Makes literally impossible to take timeoff from work when GGG holds release date so long. Dunno what's so secret about the date...
Another damn 4 months league.. This is what makes Diablo great. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Timothy_GGG on Nov 13, 2023, 3:43:58 PM
"
arapera wrote:
So is the 3.23 release on first weekend of december or first full week of december? Makes literally impossible to take timeoff from work when GGG holds release date so long. Dunno what's so secret about the date...

Indeed, I need to know the date now.
Incredibly excited for thi
When will it start? I need to submit the time off before others do!!!
Are there going to be any news?
Can we get some info soon? PLEASE!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info