time for 20% death penalty

"
Baharoth15 wrote:
You are the one saying leveling is too easy. If you really cared about that instead of just wanting to flex then making a topic about 5 ways getting removed is what you should have done first. This topic here is utterly pointless until 5 ways and other "alternative methods" are out of the way.

My topic is about natural leveling being way too fast and easy in last 20 levels causing multiple problems - this is my focus right now. If you're really worried about 5way - start a topic.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Oct 16, 2023, 7:22:34 AM
"
Nomancs wrote:

My topic is about natural leveling being way too fast and easy in last 20 levels causing multiple problems - this is my focus right now. If you're really worried about 5way - start a topic.

What problems? Made up problems? Your argument so far is simply "glass cannon bad". In fact, my Zerk might as well be considered glass cannon, and in no way shape or form would my experience playing the game be improved by instead removing damage and adding defenses, and i got to lv98-100 doing Simulacrums alone, and i would more than absolutely give you proof of it(i just wouldn't because i have shit to do irl, life is a problem, i know).

If your argument is that power creep is rampant, i agree, but i know for a fact that even 50% exp penalty would've changed nothing. In fact, the only time i've died in Simulacrums was due disconnect from my way to 98-100 (3 times btw). Do you have a way to fix that injustice too?
Ruthless should be [Removed by Support].
"
AdRonZh3Ro wrote:
If your argument is that power creep is rampant, i agree, but i know for a fact that even 50% exp penalty would've changed nothing.

I consider it part of it, that should be dealt with first. If you consider other aspects more important, write a feedback about them.

"
AdRonZh3Ro wrote:
In fact, the only time i've died in Simulacrums was due disconnect from my way to 98-100 (3 times btw). Do you have a way to fix that injustice too?

Forum->Help->Technical Support is best advice I can give.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
there is basically no place for defenses in a game that is balanced around clearing as fast as possible
just noticed yesterday when i tried to do the flawless breachstone challange,
i just didnt had enough clearspeed
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
"
Nomancs wrote:
If your issue is about XP gains then this wont "fix" much. You can get almost same xp/h on (cheap for trade league) builds that approximately never die. Large part of solo XP is limited by the game (transition times, league mechanic delays) and more DPS/speed only helps so much.

"
Wladicorist1 wrote:
there is basically no place for defenses in a game that is balanced around clearing as fast as possible
just noticed yesterday when i tried to do the flawless breachstone challange,
i just didnt had enough clearspeed
If this is about your trapper - the build likely isnt suitable for that.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
AdRonZh3Ro wrote:
In fact, the only time i've died in Simulacrums was due disconnect from my way to 98-100 (3 times btw). Do you have a way to fix that injustice too?

Forum->Help->Technical Support is best advice I can give.
If its due to 6 second timer => Complain in Feedback forum. This 6 second timer should be purged from existence.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:
If this is about your trapper - the build likely isnt suitable for that.

then you see my issue i guess
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
Obvious bait aside, the death penatly serves no constructive purpose. It doesn't educate players, affect build choices, anything. It didn't affect the economy, and increasing it won't make people buy leveling services.

It just pisses some people off. I guess you want players more angry. Ok. It's like saying we can't have more inventory space because.... apple? It is just a decision ggg made 10 years ago and they are blind stocking to their guns.
"
roundishcap wrote:
Obvious bait aside, the death penatly serves no constructive purpose. It doesn't educate players, affect build choices, anything. It didn't affect the economy, and increasing it won't make people buy leveling services.

It just pisses some people off.

Which is its purpose and it only doesn't effect build choices because its circumvented - they need to do something about that before there is any point changing the penalty aside from just giving up on it and removing it.

Its like the bait about it being 20% its irrelevant, it would be irrelevant at 100%. Everything up to deleveling is irrelevant simply because players will complete their leveling in a way that bypasses it then ignore it afterwards. It annoys the few players that don't know how to circumvent it I guess but they are the group least needing slowing down anyway.
The game needs a death recap to know what killed you so you can fix your build (damage types + maybe recording the last few seconds), no matter what the death penalty is

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info