3.22.0b Hotfix 4

still need more nerfs to enemy ai, bugs, dmg and def
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
wanted to test this leauge on weekend. made it to lvl 11 with many crashes which completely brick pc. playing steam version on linux. sanctum league was no problem, skipped tha last league. now the game wont even start and when it does it dont even load anymore. black screen, sound playing, but pc bricked, only solution is hard reset. what have you done to the game?
Thrawler traps = 1 shot

Titanic Shell = 90% lost

Spear dancer = offscreen leap

Jade hulk = offscreen leap

Goliath = earthquake without animation

lunar turtle = ice breath attack has more invisible range. You think you are fine because the breath leaves a trail of ice on the ground that seems to indicate where it stops, but the range is almost double and invisible.

Instant attack after revive = no-delay, they attack before you see them

Every boss = offscreen attack without any warning, the text doesnt help and often misleading. It also covers any sounds an attack could make.

Followers = fall back to your totem and doesnt do anything. They could easily stay in the enemy base and attack the totems until you revive.

Some totem = instant explosion, no warning, can't dodge

Defenders = they dont focus on protecting your totem, you can't lose your totem really quick sometime and you have to wait in the corner for 2 minutes or quit the game. Give us at least "spectate" mode.

No invulnerability window = If you are unlucky, which happens a lot in that mode for some reason.... you can get instantly killed as soon as you respawn an unlimited amount of time.

Every single target range attack is from offscreen.

It's one of the most broken league ever made.
The only saving grace is that the mod is still fun and rewarding.
Last edited by Alexandra_Momo on Aug 30, 2023, 2:35:11 AM
Man, imagine how much fun it would be if the game was playable. Crazy thought, I know. Oh well.

Whatever it is you're doing GGG, making the game playable is certainly not it.
only game ive felt like playing for 2 weeks and we'll probably be waiting 2 more as its dying for no reason atleast give us an update on the performance update or something jesus CHRIST
Last edited by sheb_8416 on Aug 30, 2023, 3:33:54 AM
when new patchnotes
Live-update thread and patchnotes aren't even up-to-date anymore. Y'all are really outdoing yourself at this point. Firm handshakes.
Stop testing new stuff on live server please, its ruin player fun. Just do the test patch on diff server and when its stabled you can patch it on live server.
Dead by unloaded texture skill or enemies no fun
Being Exiled its mean we back to our true nature
Last edited by Deboreka on Aug 30, 2023, 5:10:01 AM
Since last hotfix I have had only the crash a few hours after. Then there was a really small fix of 10MB (don't know before or after my crash though). No graphic issues, now or before. Sound was sometimes not as correct as it used to be, some places it was tuned down a bit and some disappeard a really short time. Loading times i increased with one or two seconds and is around five seconds now.

Really strange problem when some (maybe) get it better, some worse and some are not affected.
The hidden paths in delve thing should have stayed, actually a useful feature.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info