Crop rotation sometimes does not properly show the upgraded seeds.

I'm using the new crop rotation keystone, sometimes, the visual UI is lagging behind the real status of the seeds.

The real crop count updates only after you click "disperse lifeforce".

My bug report reference number is 3,925,758,757.

Here's the count before clicking "disperse lifeforce":

Here's the count AFTER clicking "disperse lifeforce" on the yellow side:
Last edited by ForeverAnApple on Aug 24, 2023, 3:39:44 AM
Last bumped on Sep 25, 2023, 11:32:28 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
EDIT: Misunderstood the post
Last edited by Alialun on Aug 24, 2023, 3:59:59 AM
"
Do you realize that when you harvest the blue garden, the yellow one gets upgraded? That it is literally the thing Crop Rotation does? Also why do you have the wheel on Atlas tree that makes it more likely for gardens to contain T3 and T4 seeds while having Crop Rotation that basically nullifies these points?

I did not harvest the blue garden, it withered away when I initiated the yellow side.

Crop Rotation reads: "Harvesting Crops in your maps has a chance of upgrading the tier of plants of other colors."

The blue and yellow plots are within the same field and I was only able to select one of them. Does this mean that Crop Rotation upgrades other colors when you wither away colors, as well as harvesting?

If you are talking about "Heart of the Grove", which provides 10% chance for unchosen crop to not wilt, I do not have that atlas passive allocated.
Last edited by ForeverAnApple on Aug 24, 2023, 3:42:41 AM
I am having the same issue.
Same issue here, please fix. Would love to test this keystone more.
UP. Got same problem like 10-15 times from ~100 maps.
In this situation, you simply do not get the full effect of the key mechanics...
I have also had this issue occur several times. I will see that the harvest which ought to have been upgraded four times only has two tier 3 beasts, think "oh thats unlucky", then when I select it, it's revealed that it actually has six tier 3 beasts. Then I have to wonder if the other node might have secretly been better. For all I know, I could be passing up hidden tier 4 beasts due to the UI not displaying correctly.
Also happening to me, as mentioned by Assyris, happens around 10-20% of the time. Bit frustrating especially when the whole point of crop rotation is to upgrade plots - not having the information of whether or not something has been upgraded feels really bad.
IGN: Logik_SWT
Same issue here. I have only seen the problem:
1) While the "Heart of the Grove" Atlas passive has been allocated
2) AND I get a successful "unchosen crop does not wilt" outcome
3) AND I run the "unwilted" crop directly after the crop that I chose myself
Last edited by halfacandan on Sep 11, 2023, 3:33:17 PM
Thanks for your report, we're looking into this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info