I didn't get twitch drop Raven wings.

Hi there,

Could you please send us an email at support@grindinggear.com if you're encountering this issue so we can look into it further for you?
I just sent an email.

have same issue really weird. had the stream left on , got 100% drop. go to claim and it says "This reward is no longer available.

Raven Demon Wings"

the drop section says "Fri, Jul 28, 5:30 PM - Sun, Jul 30, 1:00 AM EDT" for getting the drops
but then you look at the details of the drop and it says

"How to Earn the Drop
Go to a participating live channel
Watch for 4 hours and claim the reward Heartseeker Portal Effect
Fri, Jul 28, 6:00 PM - Fri, Jul 28, 7:30 PM EDT · Watch for 1 hour and claim the reward Raven Demon Wings"

so you guys messed up there maybe

"
kratier wrote:
have same issue really weird. had the stream left on , got 100% drop. go to claim and it says "This reward is no longer available.

Raven Demon Wings"

the drop section says "Fri, Jul 28, 5:30 PM - Sun, Jul 30, 1:00 AM EDT" for getting the drops
but then you look at the details of the drop and it says

"How to Earn the Drop
Go to a participating live channel
Watch for 4 hours and claim the reward Heartseeker Portal Effect
Fri, Jul 28, 6:00 PM - Fri, Jul 28, 7:30 PM EDT · Watch for 1 hour and claim the reward Raven Demon Wings"

so you guys messed up there maybe

Same here, it even comes with popup that says you can earn the wings, but when i click it, it says this campaign is now closed :|
Same issue locked at 1%. Not too worried about it but it'd be nice to actually get the wings on top of the awesome info.
https://twitch.tv/and_Dang

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info