didnt get wings, twitch drops kinda misleading

on twitch all it said was "watch 1 hour on july 28th" but now im seeing stuff about it only being during keynote presentation? i missed a bit of the start but ive been watching all the rest of it

kinda lame that the wording was missleading and missed out on the wings :(

edit: added image
as you can see it says nothnig about a specific time, just that you need to watch july 28 (local time)

other image (showing time spent for longer one but not the shorter one)
https://imgur.com/a/Z47m7HT
Last edited by DeQuavis69 on Jul 28, 2023, 10:23:36 PM
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2023, 11:26:56 PM
I got the wings and the portal too. You need to go to your profile ==> Manage Connections ==> View Rewards

edit: POE profile
Last edited by JessicaStraus on Jul 28, 2023, 10:08:17 PM
Same for me, got the portal but not the wings, and twitch said i got it?

Edit: Finally got them
Last edited by Satou082003 on Jul 28, 2023, 10:16:54 PM
"
JessicaStraus wrote:
I got the wings and the portal too. You need to go to your profile ==> Manage Connections ==> View Rewards

edit: POE profile

didnt get it, and im still a few mins away from the portal.

i was more so commenting about how on twitch it was misleading saying "you need to watch 1 hour on july 28th". but in other places it says only during a 90min period of time. the twitch page was misleading which is why i did not get the wings i guess. should still get portal though
"

That's strange. Did you claim that in your twitch.tv account first?
Last edited by JessicaStraus on Jul 28, 2023, 10:16:43 PM
should have added in the first section aswell. my wings reward was stuck at 5% even though my portal one is at 54% now, cause i guess it was from only the keynote presentation , even though on twitch it just says "anytime on july 28th"
Last edited by DeQuavis69 on Jul 28, 2023, 10:17:15 PM
"
JessicaStraus wrote:
"

That's strange. Did you claim that in your twitch.tv account first?

Finally got them, they just took really long to load or something.
Last edited by Satou082003 on Jul 28, 2023, 10:18:47 PM
1.) Relinked account before broadcast at 2:00PM PST - Twitch status in connections has been CONNECTED the entire time.
2.) watched 5 hours on the main broadcast www.twitch.tv/pathofexile and https://www.twitch.tv/pohx with volume on both tabs
3.) Twitch is giving no credit for either drop in the inventory
4.) drop items missing from POE connections screen

Still have no drops and can't seem to get any progress to tick no matter what channel I join.
Did u see a bar in progress during watching? If not, that means both your accounts is not connected or not connected well.
Last edited by JessicaStraus on Jul 28, 2023, 11:04:12 PM
"
JessicaStraus wrote:
Did u see a bar in progress during watching? If not, that means both your accounts is not connected or not connected well.

yup, second screenshot (its just a link to image, not actual image) it got stuck at 5% and i have tried the whole link/re link account thing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info