will there be another league before POE 2?

God.

Fucking.

Damnit.

Unless Bex is pulling a fast one, looks like Grinding Gear is pushing this out by at least another year. Fuckin'...fuck. So incredibly frustrating They've been working on this for five or six years now, and they still need one or two more? ARGH!!
"
1453R wrote:
God.

Fucking.

Damnit.

Unless Bex is pulling a fast one, looks like Grinding Gear is pushing this out by at least another year. Fuckin'...fuck. So incredibly frustrating They've been working on this for five or six years now, and they still need one or two more? ARGH!!

It's a big undertaking, massive gameplay and system changes. They want to get it at least somewhat right.

I mean I am frustrated a bit too with the wait but if you look @ recent release in this genre I am willing to wait for something that's actually decent.
Expected. They'll hype it to heaven and back during this year.

Release will be announced as late as possible to avoid delay announcements.

They go all in, make it or break it.

Not for me tho, seems like I'll be here for a while yet.
Second-class poe gamer
"
1453R wrote:
God.

Fucking.

Damnit.

I feel like they are gonna release the beta around the end of the year, but it's just a guess, I figure they will include the beta keys in the lowest core supporter packs in December.
Lol. Yeah, my May/June prediction just got downgraded to October/November with that announcement. Beta around spring 2024 maybe?
Ninja.
Last edited by la_blue_girl on Jun 22, 2023, 11:41:47 AM
If there is a league 3.22, or if it doesn't launch quickly, then I am going to theorize that at some point, we are going to get a massive overhaul of POE 1 to bring the systems in line with POE 2.

Don't be surprised if one league is reconfiguring the gem system to how POE 2 works. People seem to have had it go over their heads, but I don't think they will want POE 1 and POE2 on 2 different systems since POE 2 is an expansion and not its own separate game.

Releasing those systems early into POE 1 for a league would actually be a smart way to test and fine tune those systems before the release of POE 2....
"
ZionHalcyon wrote:
If there is a league 3.22, or if it doesn't launch quickly, then I am going to theorize that at some point, we are going to get a massive overhaul of POE 1 to bring the systems in line with POE 2.

Don't be surprised if one league is reconfiguring the gem system to how POE 2 works. People seem to have had it go over their heads, but I don't think they will want POE 1 and POE2 on 2 different systems since POE 2 is an expansion and not its own separate game.

Releasing those systems early into POE 1 for a league would actually be a smart way to test and fine tune those systems before the release of POE 2....

Well, that would spice things up in the meantime at least. But I don't really think they're gonna do that tho. Maybe we'll get a few breadcrumbs but they probably wanna save the really cool stuff for the actual launch. I don't think we'll get the new gem system until POE 2 for example.

It would be a really good way to "beta" test these features without actually dropping the POE 2 beta tho... So who knows..
Ninja.
God

Damn it

According to my knowledge the Grinding Gear has decided to Sega people and announces that Path of Exile 2 is available for live download now at EC2 - which they will not do - the next league will still be PoE1.
"
ZionHalcyon wrote:

Next one is 4.0. It was shown on the Chinese POE website.
"
Thesuffering wrote:
"
ZionHalcyon wrote:

Next one is 4.0. It was shown on the Chinese POE website.

Hope you're right man

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info