top 5 worst leagues in poe history

Ambush, farming uber Atziri when we had no end game bosses was just something else. Still hoping i get this hype about playing a video game as i did on ambush.
IGN: Ziggro
Top 2* worst. Kalandra still wins
My worst list:

1. Kalandra - was dumb, hardly did the mechanic
2. Archnemesis - Those absolutely broken mods
3. Necropolis (Corpse management)
4. Synthesis - also dumb
5. Harvest (Crop Management)
6. Beasts - Throwing your own traps OMG
1. Necropolis
2. Necropolis
3. Necropolis
4. Necropolis
5. Necropolis
But why people hated Kalandra ? Maybe it was the rework of skills and contents around it, and not the lake itself ? I played it with a CWDT build... Was awesome Lol.

Necropolis is the worst anyway, started second overall (I think), and now about to get the lowest amount of players ever. What I don't understand is why GGG didn't react in the 2-3 weeks to "fix" the overload of coffins issue...
Affliction, affliction, Synthesis, kalandra.

Affliction gave too much dopamine to lA-HH zoomers , and everyone knew the next league after it would look bad.
Last edited by Wykyng001 on May 13, 2024, 11:50:50 PM
I have been playing for 11 years so I will exclude some of the old ones that had inferior base game - like my first league I played a lot Talisman which was terrible and Legacy which was great (for it's time).

Modern game terrible list:

#1 Necropolis - easy #1 terrible, useless and blocks looting.
#2 Sanctum - Defenses don't matter? Come on man.
#3 Ancestor - not fun mini game

Just so you know where I am coming from, top 3 BEST leagues

#1 Affliction
#2 Sentinel
#3 Ritual/Scourge tie it would be Scourge but the scourge-o-matic sucked and no one used it except for 1c uniques (what a waste).
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on May 15, 2024, 10:49:25 PM
talking SPECIFICALLY about the league mechanic and NOT rewards

1. synthesis - the most antiflickerstrike league ever. venarius cant even finish 1-2 words before i m ported back out.

2. harvest - i dont want to play farming simulator. i also knew that someones gonna post a highly optimized layout on reddit soon after. i also imagined i would hate having to make the same layout every single league after that.

3. delirium - forces zoom zoom meta. makes me make bad choices a lot as well as panic looting

4. blight - TD simulator but without proper TD tools. due to RNG if you dont have high clear/large aoe, it can feel VERY unfair to certain builds.

5. breach - personally i call it the "parameter patrol simulator". gets tedious

BONUS round

1. delve - i actually like delve but i've skipped delving for too many leagues. it requires a lot of setup to get going. and takes me out of mapping, which i "rather be doing".

2. abyss - i actually like abyss, its "breach 2.0" to me, but can get annoying when it makes you backtrack.

3. mirror of kalandra - the lake's layout sometimes gets you stuck.

also i would add that of the late i feel that league content tends to be hugely overtuned. everything is deadly.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by exsea on May 16, 2024, 1:42:45 AM
Hmmm

1 - Talisman, most are worthless, no risk no benefit, awful
2 - Lake of Kalandra - nothing dropped, total waste of time, only benefit was the 1/1000 player who got something to sell
3 - Betrayal - This was archnemises 0.9, they were overtuned, in every area, dropped very little. Awful.
4 - Necropolis - corpses are horrible to deal with, like doing taxes
5 - Prophecy - again just more loot rarely and nothing interesting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info