Drop rate Logbooks nerfed?

Hello, I am trying to get logbooks, and found only 2 in 90 maps.
I have now on atlas 48% chance to get an expedition, and have buried knowledge.
(I don't have stream of consciousness)
Now I am at t13 maps, and I completed every map from t1. I go for the big skulls, and place explosives also by chests with 50% chance for logbook.
Only 2 logbooks dropped in all maps together, and I have item filter neversink semistrict (what shows dropped logbooks).

Is this normal?
Only 2 logbooks in approx. 90 maps...?

Is this also nerfed?
Live your Life. Love your Life.
Last edited by hendrik16 on May 20, 2023, 11:29:40 AM
Last bumped on Jan 3, 2024, 8:00:27 PM
Does someone knows more about this?
Either you're doing something wrong or you're terribly unlucky. In a 4-maps run I very rarely drop none, and 2+ isn't that rare.

With enough monster pack size and iiq on your maps, you never should drop so few logbooks.
"
PoitelMarto wrote:
Either you're doing something wrong or you're terribly unlucky. In a 4-maps run I very rarely drop none, and 2+ isn't that rare.

With enough monster pack size and iiq on your maps, you never should drop so few logbooks.

Very weird. I did read the same drop rate on internet, so why they don't drop by me? Can some look at my atlas tree and profile (char MegaChonkGuy) if there is something that is blocking the drop of logbooks?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Get more frustrated... 10 maps with expeditions further, still 0 logbooks dropped.
i don't understand it anymore.
Cant check your atlas tree that way, you´d to click a manually here https://poeplanner.com/atlas-tree
and post a link.

That said:

You want to spec either into eater or exarch to get access to their altars, click IIR/IIQ all the time and then do expedition afterwards to supercharge it
deleted -double post
Last edited by hendrik16 on May 20, 2023, 1:59:48 PM
Nothing wrong with that, except neither eater nor exarch.

You are missing out on a ton of IIR/IIQ and thats what you want, if you want to drop logbooks.

I dont like Ritual at all. So Id drop that and honestly the entire left side of tree in a heartbeat and never look back but thats just me.
And Id go for Eater, simply because its right next to Expedition wheels anyways, so you dont have to spend a ton of travelpoints and then spend the remaining points on whatever you like.

Like blocking all the atlas mechanics you dont want to interact with to rule those out and increase the odds of spawning Expedition naturally, unless you are spending Scarabs all the the time.
"
Orbaal wrote:
Nothing wrong with that, except neither eater nor exarch.

You are missing out on a ton of IIR/IIQ and thats what you want, if you want to drop logbooks.

I dont like Ritual at all. So Id drop that and honestly the entire left side of tree in a heartbeat and never look back but thats just me.
And Id go for Eater, simply because its right next to Expedition wheels anyways, so you dont have to spend a ton of travelpoints and then spend the remaining points on whatever you like.

Like blocking all the atlas mechanics you dont want to interact with to rule those out and increase the odds of spawning Expedition naturally, unless you are spending Scarabs all the the time.

Thanks for your time and answers!
So I need to have Eater or Exarch on the tree to get a chance that a logbook will drop?
Now I counted 60 ! maps with expedition (and exploded the big skulls) without ANY logbook. Checked it with pressing alt extra. During acts I had more logbooks dropped...

Maybe there is a hidden bug that with a certain combination of atlas points you don't get any logbooks anymore? maybe a stupid thought, but.... this is getting very strange.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info