[3.21]Dconnic's Forbidden Rite Totem Hierophant

"
AaxFamily wrote:
hi,
I'll try this build.
Could you give some hints on leveling ?
When can we switch to FR totems, and is it possible without any additive chaos res coming from the cluster ?
And by the way, what kind of crucible mods do you suggest on weapon and on shield (even simple ones) ?

Sure, Best time to switch to FR totems is after you get at least 1 ancestral preservation medium cluster. as for crucible mods I haven't played the league in a while but I made the build to not rely on any. that said chaos damage mods should be fine, cast speed also helps, Totem explode could be decent but probably lackluster as the goal is to increase how long they last without dying
"
jokervueboi1 wrote:
Would you try to max chaos resistance if you can’t afford Searing Purity

Definitely... chaos damage is not one we want to ignore completely. That said if it is not league start I would just get to maybe 0% chaos res till I got searing purity I wouldnt invest too much in it
"
iParadoxG wrote:
Why does the PoB say that the build doesn't meet the strength requirements?

Thats cause I left suffix and prefix slot open for flexibility in how you get resistances and stats but with whats presented in POB The level 20 gems need higher strength than I showcase

It's not an actual issue cause you just need strength on 1-2 gear slots and you're good
P.S sorry about the late replies, forgot to check the forums and there's no notification outside of here to see... feel free to leave a comment on youtube if I don't respond here in time but I will try to be more on top of this post in the future

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info