[3.24] Herald of Agony CI - The dirty Scorpion-tail|1M ehp| Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder 49M

Not hating on the build as it seems very nice when you understand what is going on and the amount of work put into the guide is also huge, but the issue is the overload of useless "storytelling" thats going on in the guide, which ends up mixing up and confusing new/newer players or those who never did a build like this (me being one of those). Besides the auras and the 6-link I have 0 clue on what gems to use in gloves and helmet, I cant understand where the damage is coming from, and the defenses i can slightly get most of it. My friend wanted to do this build but none of us are experts on this game or anywhere near it. He invested 7 divines into switching from another character to this build and can barely kill mobs in blood aqueduct because of how confusing the guide is. Would apreciate some tips or some sort of basic help if anyone would be able to give it as the build does actually look nice on videos.
"
MIGUEL_BATATA wrote:
Not hating on the build as it seems very nice when you understand what is going on and the amount of work put into the guide is also huge, but the issue is the overload of useless "storytelling" thats going on in the guide, which ends up mixing up and confusing new/newer players or those who never did a build like this (me being one of those). Besides the auras and the 6-link I have 0 clue on what gems to use in gloves and helmet, I cant understand where the damage is coming from, and the defenses i can slightly get most of it. My friend wanted to do this build but none of us are experts on this game or anywhere near it. He invested 7 divines into switching from another character to this build and can barely kill mobs in blood aqueduct because of how confusing the guide is. Would apreciate some tips or some sort of basic help if anyone would be able to give it as the build does actually look nice on videos.

Yes, we all know, poe is sometimes complex and starting into poe is not easy.You will need your time.

And this build not use only 4 stats, it maxes out 6 important mechanics. Finally CI, auras and clusters are also one of the most funny,tanky and interesting poe-key-mechanics. Budget is in average 10 chaos for red t11 maps and 4 divs for juiced red t15 when you do it right.

Follow the "tldr" and the pob for the skills and read a bit in "the composition of agony" about building up damage.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 15, 2024, 1:52:30 AM
"
mangpoe77 wrote:
"
mangpoe77 wrote:
my latest pob is https://pobb.in/pxX4A1jUxQIa

please check is ok or need upgrade? i cant survive on t17. thanks for your reply cheers https://pobb.in/pxX4A1jUxQIa
"
mangpoe77 wrote:
"
mangpoe77 wrote:
"
mangpoe77 wrote:
my latest pob is https://pobb.in/pxX4A1jUxQIa

please check is ok or need upgrade? i cant survive on t17. thanks for your reply cheers https://pobb.in/pxX4A1jUxQIa

Hi mangpoe!

- Mainproblem is that your quicksilver flask "of the rainbow" don`t have 100% uptime.

Get a better ele-resis-flasks, put the ele-reis on the granite-flask etc.
Because there are some mods with flask-effects-removals and -debuffs remaining, best and recommended is to get high ele-resis on the gear and clusters (a large cluster veteran defender, a second sublime form cluster instead the uncomprominsing gluster, best with 3 passives and max str to switch out split personality, etc.) and on the flask only utilized for overcapped ele-resis.

- You have high 130% overcapped spell suppression.

I would advice to:
- change the quartz-flask to a jade-flask
- regret the 5 passives to assasination, path 3 passives to instinct
- get a sol with divine shield or another keystone
- and 1 Tattoo of the Ramako Shaman for 2% spell suppress too and you reach 100%

- A watcher's eye with es on hit will increase your substain much.

- An implicit on the shield later too.

Great b.i.s. belt! Congrats!

Last edited by Chromino on Apr 15, 2024, 4:19:08 AM
thanks you sir
Is it good to delve and harvest?

How much is expected in divs to make it good?
"
Fahgnus wrote:
Is it good to delve and harvest?

How much is expected in divs to make it good?

Delve is until 1000 great and there was a lvl around 2100 a few leagues ago.

Budget is around 10-15 chaos for t10, and then later around 10-15 div for fulljuiced red t16.
When you craft some clusters yourself around 9 div.

B.i.s. gear needed for t17 and ubers is around 35 div.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 20, 2024, 12:41:28 PM
The pob-notes are shortened and updated.

(tl;dr, HoA-damage-scaling, checklist defences)

A new "HoA Lvl 34 / Damage / The Ubers"-set-up is added to reach the final tipping-point of the herald-gemlevel.

A +2 triggerwand or alternative the +2 dark seer sceptre and darkness-enthroned-belt is used, a chaos golem of the maelstrom for more withers and feeding frenzy is added also.

49M damage, 1.1M ehp in maps.

HoA is back.
Minion-Meta ready.

Last edited by Chromino on Apr 20, 2024, 6:25:26 PM
"
MIGUEL_BATATA wrote:

Hi MIGUEL_BATATA,

CI, HoA, aura-stacking, clusters, each single mechanic is complex on it's own, and here they all four are united.

;-)

In the TL;Dr you find the short edition of the build.
For damage scaling the "composition of agony" guides step by step into nice 50M to almost oneshot most of the pinnacle-bosses.
It's enough when you are experienced a bit in understanding and copying the gear and pob.

I would love to shorten the build like you too, but while levelling and gearing, in league-start and low-budget, for bossing and 40/40 challenges each of the spoilers is valuable.
HoA and clusters are not well fitting for a short cookie-cutter when you want to min-max also.

As always in poe in high optimized builds and high content, it's complex and an in-depth guide is useful.
Probably for this reason it's also the most popular guide in the guardian, second in the necro-forum and third-ranked as pathfinder.
So it was not the goal to publish only a copy-to-go pob.

When there are good tipps of you or all Aarachnophobias how to practical and concrete shorten the build I am always interested and love improvements!
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 20, 2024, 1:24:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info