Content Update 3.21.0 -- Path of Exile: Crucible

Thanks for every guy in the community!
Adrenaline died before the launch of 3.21.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

And I don't have to waste 10% mana reservation for blood and sand now.
"
smussaw2 wrote:
that adrenaline when changing stances is to OP please remove otherwise every build will be forced to use this :(

You don't have to use powerful items, passives or something else.

You can wear nothing and allocate no passives to kill uber bosses, no one will prevent you to do so.
"
Corsair545 wrote:
Gain adrenaline when you change stance needs to be removed before league launch. I promise you that this is a horrible mastery to have. The sound effects constantly and having it on left click as a must for most builds will be so lame. Do not let this go live on launch.

You don't even try to put blood and sand on your left click right?
Try it and say such brainless word.

Yeah, it's powerful. But you need to press it over and over again. A meaningful nerf is to give it a long cooldown.

And thanks for your great job, now no one need to waste 10% mana res for this trash.

CONGRATULATIONS, friendly guy.
"
"
Corsair545 wrote:
Gain adrenaline when you change stance needs to be removed before league launch. I promise you that this is a horrible mastery to have. The sound effects constantly and having it on left click as a must for most builds will be so lame. Do not let this go live on launch.

You don't even try to put blood and sand on your left click right?
Try it and say such brainless word.

Yeah, it's powerful. But you need to press it over and over again. A meaningful nerf is to give it a long cooldown.

And thanks for your great job, now no one need to waste 10% mana res for this trash.

CONGRATULATIONS, friendly guy.

That would be too strong. The champion would have 25% recovery of life every 1 second. that`s insane. ez pz unkillable champ with smth like petrif + maven`s flask lol
"
Thanks for every guy in the community!
Adrenaline died before the launch of 3.21.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

And I don't have to waste 10% mana reservation for blood and sand now.

The 'announcement' is hidd- visible in the RAQ thread:

"
The Gain Adrenaline for 1 second when you switch stance Mastery seems too strong. Will you change it?

Yes. The stats for that Mastery are now:

- Remove Damaging Ailments when you Change Stance
- Stance Skills have +6 seconds to Cooldown

Adrenaline is turbofixed before 3.21 is out, oh thank god. GGG saved thousands of wrists.
Why are you giving in to entitled reddit crybabies and removed Adrenaline? It's about the only movement and melee buffs we have in ages and now we are getting this "slow-down gameplay" bullshit onece again. Disappointing.
Sparkers nerfed fkn a lot.
Icestorm still super dead.
Melee 2h sword cycloners - still dead.

Guys - wtf ?!
You need to buy more stash tabs, and play months to fill them with items which to be deleted by GGG.
"
hanmas2 wrote:
Why are you giving in to entitled reddit crybabies and removed Adrenaline? It's about the only movement and melee buffs we have in ages and now we are getting this "slow-down gameplay" bullshit onece again. Disappointing.

wdym ? I bet you would not like that kind of gameplay with stance dancing anyway. Also, you did not even try that out, so why are you mad :D ?
"
sanquineo wrote:
"
hanmas2 wrote:

wdym ? I bet you would not like that kind of gameplay with stance dancing anyway. Also, you did not even try that out, so why are you mad :D ?

Imagine wanting to press a button every second. 3600 presses per hour.
It's either people using autocast scripts or finger joint killing masochists.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info