[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
Poizoom wrote:
Didn't know that. By the way, how did you craft your focused? Simplex is easy to creaft because of cannot roll attack meta mod but you don't have that luxury in focused... I'm kinda lost

It took me about 40 div of essences (highest tier of Scorn / crit multi essence) to hit +2 cold and also annul the other prefix (I hit +2 fire 5 times, +2 all, +2 light, +2 phys, and bricked +2 cold with annul one time)
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 24, 2023, 1:23:09 PM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Poizoom wrote:
Didn't know that. By the way, how did you craft your focused? Simplex is easy to creaft because of cannot roll attack meta mod but you don't have that luxury in focused... I'm kinda lost

It took me about 40 div of essences (highest tier of Scorn / crit multi essence) to hit +2 cold and also annul the other prefix (I hit +2 fire 5 times, +2 all, +2 light, +2 phys, and bricked +2 cold with annul one time)

Oof. I bought an influenced base myself and bricked my plan :D

If you have a non-influenced base, you can craft it for cheaper.

1 - Scorn for a value you like (80-82)
2 - Annull all except crit multi
3 - Bench craft adds # to # cold damage to attacks
4 - Harvest craft add/remove cold. You have a 50% chance of bricking here where you must return to step 1.

This is much cheaper overall (10 div average, 5 div best outcome) and you have the luxury of choosing your crit value since it's the first two steps that don't cost much.
Last edited by Poizoom on Dec 24, 2023, 2:28:25 PM
"
Poizoom wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Poizoom wrote:

Oof. I bought an influenced base myself and bricked my plan :D

If you have a non-influenced base, you can craft it for cheaper.

1 - Scorn for a value you like (80-82)
2 - Annull all except crit multi
3 - Bench craft adds # to # cold damage to attacks
4 - Harvest craft add/remove cold. You have a 50% chance of bricking here where you must return to step 1.

This is much cheaper overall (10 div average, 5 div best outcome) and you have the luxury of choosing your crit value since it's the first two steps that don't cost much.

Yeah, non-influenced bases are over 10 div more expensive I think. But It should be worth it to go the harvest route. Scorns are so expensive this league...
trying to rebuild my character into semi magic find ( boots + ventor + flask around 40% quant). Curious if its worth it when I dont juice maps or just alch and go is better. For juice I need to roll maps for 100+% quant and add 3- scarabs + strongbox sextans itp

My current setup (honestly I dont feel any diff with alch and go in drop):

I have also +4 corrupt boots and with shorud combo (2 sockets) I insta phased sirus and clear few invi for dmg check.
Last edited by szybciorek1144 on Dec 24, 2023, 5:12:28 PM
Hey yall, checked everywhere on the guide and can't seem to find how does this build negate the HP loss with Rathpith?
"
Notsavard wrote:
Hey yall, checked everywhere on the guide and can't seem to find how does this build negate the HP loss with Rathpith?

Dissolution of the Flesh jewel will reserve incoming damage (btw. get a 28-30% roll, it's a multiplier)
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Notsavard wrote:

Dissolution of the Flesh jewel will reserve incoming damage (btw. get a 28-30% roll, it's a multiplier)

Thansk for the reply!
I have dissolution of flesh in the same slot but im still taking massive damaged chunks each time I throw.
When mapping even when running consistantly and just throwing one set of mines, I am always at like 5% HP. Is the build supposed to play like that? I know we have pain attunement but im literally always 1 shot from dying.
Disregard my last post I see how the two work together now.
Question though, is there a way to mitigate the dark screen from being on 1hp all the time? I know theres the ES light radius mastery but I also have no ES with this build. Or if running this combo is your screen just always gonna be dark from LL?
Hi, hello. I'm writing this after Christmas party. What would you upgrade in my setup. I have around 30 div. https://pobb.in/A8rYL6oMyhhE

Btw. I thought that this build will just carry me, to autobomber setup, but I fell in love with icicle mine, I can do Blight and Legion. In the past I thought that these league mechanics were not fun, but HoT wasn't good enough.

Thanks in advance. Happy holidays and happy new year.

Edit: DoT's are quite annoying with this setup.
Last edited by Astim on Dec 24, 2023, 9:24:52 PM
hi, I'd like to have some upgrade, but not so sure in which direction
1. +4 chest + Rathpith
2. March of legion + Rathpith

https://pobb.in/b1eB8YUbCISv

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info