[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

Hi! This build can do 5 deli orb?
chaos
"
99prosorc wrote:
The freeze mod is not that important, because you don't freeze endgame bosses anyway.

You're deluded. Just because a boss is not visually frozen does not mean it does not have a frozen state. here is a quote from the wiki "Monsters with the mod Cannot be fully Slowed (seen the list) can be Frozen, but the Action Speed reduction will be capped at a certain amount. The monster will still be considered Chilled and Frozen for any modifiers relying on those ailments."

Heatshiver - big nerf
"
Hailyne77 wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
The freeze mod is not that important, because you don't freeze endgame bosses anyway.

You're deluded. Just because a boss is not visually frozen does not mean it does not have a frozen state. here is a quote from the wiki "Monsters with the mod Cannot be fully Slowed (seen the list) can be Frozen, but the Action Speed reduction will be capped at a certain amount. The monster will still be considered Chilled and Frozen for any modifiers relying on those ailments."

Heatshiver - big nerf

I'm aware of this interaction.

"Fixed" my comment: ... isn't active vs. hard mobs / bosses (with league start / early league gear))

It's probably a bigger deal for min-maxers who are farming Sanctum with such a build.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 2, 2023, 10:15:56 PM
Hey @99prosorc what do you think of rocking a dagger/Divinarius and using the dagger mastery at from the shadows mastery for 50% increased projectile speed? Do you think it's worth the 4 skill points for mapping QoL? It would also give 6% movement speed.

I know we're losing a ton of projectile speed from Ancestor tattoos being missing that we haven't had previously and it felt amazing.
Last edited by Xenithos on Dec 3, 2023, 3:49:09 AM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Hailyne77 wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:

Heatshiver - big nerf

I'm aware of this interaction.

"Fixed" my comment: ... isn't active vs. hard mobs / bosses (with league start / early league gear))

It's probably a bigger deal for min-maxers who are farming Sanctum with such a build.

chaos
"
Xenithos wrote:
Hey @99prosorc what do you think of rocking a dagger/Divinarius and using the dagger mastery at from the shadows mastery for 50% increased projectile speed? Do you think it's worth the 4 skill points for mapping QoL? It would also give 6% movement speed.

I know we're losing a ton of projectile speed from Ancestor tattoos being missing that we haven't had previously and it felt amazing.

Divinarius is really good if you get one with very good rolls (spell dmg + multi).

Dagger mastery is an option, yes.

You can also anoint Longshot.

There are also Cluster Jewels:

This jewel seems to be a good option, if you wanted to skill a +1 pierce node anyway.
"

With league start / early league budget gear? No
Your build looks tempting. I have few questions regarding the content: Does it work well against Blight and blighted maps? How much is this build affected by Heatshiver's nerf (70% reduced damage) ?
"
Roxan28 wrote:
Your build looks tempting. I have few questions regarding the content: Does it work well against Blight and blighted maps? How much is this build affected by Heatshiver's nerf (70% reduced damage) ?

I often farm Blight in the first days. You just build Empowering Towers and Stun Towers and mobs are perma stunned (including Blight Bosses). There are video guides about it on YouTube (you can anoint Empower range + effect on your rings and only level them to level 3 (don't pick any of the 2 options in the end)).
The build is fine even without a Heatshiver. When I buy one, I'll already have the Atlas completed + 2 Voidstones + several fav. map drop slots.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 3, 2023, 3:14:20 PM
"
Roxan28 wrote:

It is still ok build, but heatshiver nerf is a dps nerf, compared to previous version, no way around it. Every trash mob, rare mob you hit, even on most basic rushed gear, you lose bunch of damage you would otherwise have with heatshiver.
All cold crit builds got affected by this equally, since heatshiver was best in slot for all of them, and also being fairly common/cheap item it was early massive upgrade for all of them, it was the item you rushed to buy, because how good damage gain was.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info