[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

Hi, have a good time with the build and I don't know what should I upgrade/change now ?

Heer's my POB (don't know if the options are good and the DPS real, not good at it...)

https://pobb.in/Lze_Mx2zsbxQ

I don't feel like going Crit... is it a misstake ? And I don't know how to calculate the double damage for my bow... i feel like it's a good one but I don't know what to look for to upgrade it.

Thanks for your help.
Hi,

I'm grinding toward the endgame build, but the rings with synthetised life on hit are insanely expensive, while the base is not. Do you have a crafting method to hit a great ring ?
Last edited by Hazdard on May 4, 2023, 12:16:01 PM
"
Hazdard wrote:
Hi,

I'm grinding toward the endgame build, but the rings with synthetised life on hit are insanely expensive, while the base is not. Do you have a crafting method to hit a great ring ?

When I was using Logh Ring I used harvest to craft some decent ones.
"
yankuch wrote:
"
ANNAVALILA wrote:
No idea what am i doing wrong, but i am absolutely getting wrecked in reflect maps, rest is pretty easy but idk what am i doing wrong there

well don't run reflect map. But if you have awakened elemental damage with attacks support, you can remove your manaforged arrow and survive those maps.

(but if you run out of mana, you will default attack instead of using your main skill, which is not reflect immune)

I see a lot of people saying manaforged arrow but i don't see it or use it anywhere in build or am i missing something obvious
I have been enjoying the build so far! I was playing RF but needed something less dull. I ended up with what I think is a decent bow. Except instead of a third elemental damage, i rolled a high chaos roll. Still usable or is the third ele roll really needed? If it matters, I got a small roll for that missing element (cold) on the crucible tree.
The interrogation like that cluster jewel ?
Thanks for answer and for this build, having a lot of fun with that.
I've been playing this build for a while now and tried upgrading gear to get a balance of survivability and damage, but it feels like I'm getting super bad dps.

Would really appreciate some help in what to upgrade/change on my char. Budget is up to ~5 div.

Thank you all!
"
ANNAVALILA wrote:

I see a lot of people saying manaforged arrow but i don't see it or use it anywhere in build or am i missing something obvious

Not sure why you aren't as it is really useful, also about 3/4 people on poe.ninja use it too for TS and about 4/5 people use it for LA. Also, it is used in the OPs endgame POB.

Manaforged is typically used to apply frenzy stacks. Then depending on what variation of the build you run, it also can give power charge stacks, culling strike (saving points on the tree) and ensnaring (least popular but if you aren't taking one of the other 2, may as well if you got a spare gem slot).
Last edited by TJ8 on May 5, 2023, 6:49:10 AM
Does manaforged arrow work when the linked skill (frenzy or ensnaring if this works with LA (pierce)) has a 0 mana cost?
Last edited by Viking_Odin on May 5, 2023, 7:57:36 AM
for end-game crit build, how much mana should i keep unreserved? my snipers mark shows at 38 mana so should i keep maybe twice that free? tornado shot is at 8, so could i go 8 + 38?? new to this so looking for advice....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info