[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
BeneTleilax wrote:
damn, Berserk kinda sucks...it happens very rarely. Stuns from Wardlord Mark it is very difficult to obtain.

It will work better once you have The interrogation jewel

I also noticed some people use the tincture to stun enemies on full life and or gain rage against rare / unique enemies until they have the jewel.
"
Alamirion wrote:
any news on the charms suggetions? I saw some with power charges crit. multi that I think are really good (I have 4 power charges)

I haven't swapped to primalist yet but outside of the obvious best in slot +1 projectile one (which is very expensive),

some of these look nice:

onslaught effect, phasing on kill, mark effect, elemental pen, elemental resistances (can afford more damage suffix on gear), magic flask effect, Projectiles have #% chance to be able to Chain when colliding with terrain, spell suppress, Power Charge on Critical Strike (save 1 support gem), Critical Strike Chance while at maximum Power Charges, Critical Strikes have Culling Strike, % increased Strength (with omni),% of Leech is Instant (saves point in the tree if you can get leech on cluster jewel)

special mention: Gain (8–12)% increased Attack Speed for 20 seconds when you Kill a Rare or Unique Enemy, if this stacks per rare monster killed, it goes from being just ok to being amazing for legion / breach / delirium / abyss
"
yankuch wrote:
"
Alamirion wrote:
any news on the charms suggetions? I saw some with power charges crit. multi that I think are really good (I have 4 power charges)

I haven't swapped to primalist yet but outside of the obvious best in slot +1 projectile one (which is very expensive),

some of these look nice:

onslaught effect, phasing on kill, mark effect, elemental pen, elemental resistances (can afford more damage suffix on gear), magic flask effect, Projectiles have #% chance to be able to Chain when colliding with terrain, spell suppress, Power Charge on Critical Strike (save 1 support gem), Critical Strike Chance while at maximum Power Charges, Critical Strikes have Culling Strike, % increased Strength (with omni),% of Leech is Instant (saves point in the tree if you can get leech on cluster jewel)

special mention: Gain (8–12)% increased Attack Speed for 20 seconds when you Kill a Rare or Unique Enemy, if this stacks per rare monster killed, it goes from being just ok to being amazing for legion / breach / delirium / abyss

I also like the mana reservation efficiency ones
Thank you for update.

I'm using your guide now. It is very effective. Leveling process so smooth.

I also have an issue with stun to generate Rage.
So sad Kaom nefted.

I'm finding a effective way to stun before getting Secrets of Suffering.
Do I need 2nd curse somewhere to be able to hit warlord's mark? It doesn't seem to work for me ever, maybe i'm doing something wrong?

I transitioned to manaforged setup earlier today.
Found this, and i'm wondering if its worth crafting some flat damage and exalting and using it

Currently i'm using
At about what point do you suggest switching from LA to TS and crit? I'm still using LA but clearing Red Maps without too much of a hassle. I got about 40-45% crit chance without using flasks at the moment.

My current gear is

in the pob it says to use grace and purity of elements which uses 50% of mana reservation each and there is no node in pob that actually counters that... can somebody explains me what im
doing wrong?
"
in the pob it says to use grace and purity of elements which uses 50% of mana reservation each and there is no node in pob that actually counters that... can somebody explains me what im
doing wrong?

Right by start up and to the right you take charisma. its 24% increased reservation efficiency. Although to be fair i'm not using grace yet because I need to get my rings with mana reduction which is my focus for today
well that makes it even weirder because i do have the charisma node enabled. gonna double check thanks for the help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info