I just bought diablo 4

I was wondering why my stomach hurts all night..
The beta was more fun that Ruthless with gold, the gold there was more useful
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
> haven't really played PoE in years
> contemplate playing new league
> check out off-topic forum
> Charan having a lively back-and-forth with someone

Brings me back to the good ole days.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Hey Bars! Nice to see you
Censored.
Seconded. I will never not appreciate your book recs.

Also yeah, it still happens but Support keep me on a real tight leash. Can't say I blame them. :)
I may or may not have spent a great deal of this weekend hunting down every live version of 'Cliffs of Dover' I can. Eric Johnson is a guitarist's guitarist. He makes me want to be a writer's writer.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Hey Bars! Nice to see you

Hi mate, long time no see :)

"
Seconded. I will never not appreciate your book recs.

Also yeah, it still happens but Support keep me on a real tight leash. Can't say I blame them. :)

Aww I feel all appreciated and stuff. About the leash - looking back at my own forum shenanigans, I can only wonder at how patient they've been.

Cheers and happy hunting in the new league, if you're going to.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
D4 is going to be a good arpg.

Other good arpg's are good for the genre. Competition drives innovation. PoE is becoming a bit stale, with most leagues being dull (my opinion).

If D4 is amazing, maybe it makes PoE change.
If D4 sucks... well it's only $70 or whatever plus the story will be great on first play through.
"
Bars wrote:
> haven't really played PoE in years
> contemplate playing new league
> check out off-topic forum
> Charan having a lively back-and-forth with someone

Brings me back to the good ole days.

That will probably like ~2015? But seems that all the old folks changed their names and I kind only see few familiar names.

Funny that people say that D4 is bad (which is prolly true) while PoE 2023 is what it is.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info