Last Epoch Multiplayer BEta

I don't play multiplayer, I play offline.

And to be honest, the game has already worn its welcome. The end game in particular is just not interesting enough for me to really push it much farther. I got to level 90, and cleared all the monoliths and key dungeons at least once. That's about as far as I'm willing to go. Redoing these dozens and dozens of times to stack corruption % and modifiers to increase drops just isn't something I'm willing to do, I'd rather just make another character.

I also get bored with mapping in PoE after a certain amount of time as well, usually once I hit 90ish on a character, I'm pretty much done regardless of how much the character has progressed build or stats wise.

Apparently, there's a unique helmet for Primalist that turns wolves into squirrels at double their number, and it's one of the most OP builds in the game currently. I found soo many unique items that I didn't even bother picking up new ones anymore, and probably found at least 1 copy of 95%+ of the unique items in the game, and found duplicates of probably 80%+ of them, but the god tier meta build defining helmet for my class was one of the ones I didn't find. My view is if I didn't see it drop in 90 levels, I probably won't see it drop at all.

Apparently, people are running melee beastmasters, I tried that and from personal experience, I can tell you that I absolutely got #rekt with an ! Totally cucked off that idea real quick. Maybe my gear was shit, but the gear I'd need to make running a melee beastmaster actually viable wasn't something that just found its way to me in the process of playing the game. Melee on a beastmaster is a terrible idea without GGS gear. And if I have to factor in melee beastmaster + being able to survive enemies with damage increases of 200%+, yeah....definitely not seeing that as being realistic at all.

Out of the crap tons of unique items I've found, I never found a unique with a legendary potential higher than 2. The few I found with 2 were all lower level uniques. I never even bothered to craft one up, let alone use it. Maybe you have to stack like 200%+ corruption, and and a ton of drop rate mods to have any change at all of getting one with 3 or 4? The drops are better than in PoE, but for the rare stuff, same as in PoE, you're realistically never going to see it drop. Someone with a 4 leg potential squirrel helmet, they found a way to hack to get that shit for sure.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 31, 2023, 7:50:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info