[3.24] Splitting Steel Champ - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Mapping, MF, Sanctum

"
chimodzi wrote:
Spoiler
Hey man, do you use all auras at the same time? pride+herald of purity+purity of elements? if so.. how? I've got that 90% on helmet, and they are socketed there but in the end I have 32 mana and can't even use splitting steel

Is your Precision higher than lvl 1-3? I said not to level it past that. Did you pick up the Skills cost 30% as Life? Did you pick up the 10% Leech is Instant?

I feel so damn dumb, turns out I am capable to farm 100 divines but not capable to open my eyes and see that those things are allocatable and something can be selected there.. I just hope they added it relatively recent and that's all due to my 3 year break from poe and I didn't just live my entire life not knowing about them. but TYSM it just solved the issue so much for me and in go I went from not being able to clear juiced red map to being able to clear t16..
"
chimodzi wrote:
I feel so damn dumb, turns out I am capable to farm 100 divines but not capable to open my eyes and see that those things are allocatable and something can be selected there.. I just hope they added it relatively recent and that's all due to my 3 year break from poe and I didn't just live my entire life not knowing about them. but TYSM it just solved the issue so much for me and in go I went from not being able to clear juiced red map to being able to clear t16..

LOL! Yes, they were added fairly recently, don't be too hard on yourself ;)

Glad to hear it helped!

GL
Hello, stumbled across one of these and used a vaal on it just to see what would come of it. Think it has a useful application for this build?

"
SystemOfRa wrote:
Hello, stumbled across one of these and used a vaal on it just to see what would come of it. Think it has a useful application for this build?

That's a 15div+ jewel!

Sell it, we don't use this.

GL
Hey, been loving the build.
But i'm curious, since your last update do you think we have still room to grow?
3.23 Expensive Gear Update: Stage #3

Hi Fellas,

Stage #3 coming a lot sooner than I thought. Was able to get a very nice Ventor's Gamble from the 3 for 1 vendor recipe and sold it for 15div, so I liquidated a bunch of other stuff and finally got the most expensive item (so far) for the build.

Here's the gear, I'll talk about the changes below:

Unavailable

A bit about the changes:

1) Progenesis - This is the answer to tankyness. Very expensive, but def well worth the price. Cost 62div

2) Megalomaniac - With either "Destructive Aspect" or "Uncompromising", so that we can get even more tanky by letting us add Determination to the mix.

3) Charisma Anointment - More Mana Res., so that along with the Megalomaniac we can fit in Determination

4) 2 x Enlighten - Combined with the Mega and Charisma, so we can fit in Determination.

5) Determination - Along with Progenesis makes us very tanky!

To fit all these changes I dropped: hextouch + punishment (not really required, just good early on to get a boost on DPS, before endgame gear), and faster attacks on Leap Slam (not really needed, and once Rampage bonus gets going, you can't even tell you don't have Faster Attacks anymore)

One small issue is that Enlighten 4s are very expensive this league, so using only level 3s I end up with 59 mana, which is very little, and I run out of mana in a couple of Splitting attacks, but works fine as long as there are mobs around.

So, the next upgrade for me will be around 40-50divs so I can buy 2 Enlightens 4.

Here's the PoB of this setup:

https://pobb.in/3c-rmU3ij6Zu <- click me

GL
Last edited by corosou on Dec 23, 2023, 1:31:35 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
in the first post you have a pob from 3.23 where there are other unique gloves, boots, belt and amulet .. is that still valid?

Last edited by oupis on Dec 23, 2023, 3:13:04 PM
"
oupis wrote:
in the first post you have a pob from 3.23 where there are other unique gloves, boots, belt and amulet .. is that still valid?

Yes, please read the post "Stage #2" in page 29
"
corosou wrote:
"
oupis wrote:

Yes, please read the post "Stage #2" in page 29

wow .. you are very fast with answer :D

and I know you are already somewhere else, but any idea where to focus on improving the equip from the campaign?

Last edited by oupis on Dec 23, 2023, 3:16:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info