[3.24] CheapBunny's Artillery Ballista Deadeye | Wilma's Requital

What about medium cluster? Don't see it in gear section. Only Onslaught? What more?
Hello! I've started this league with this build(after small hiatus) and now I'm slowly accumulating currency to get the necessary items for the build.

For damage scaling, do you have any recommendations or priority list on what items would be good to get first? eg. Would uni. gloves be better to get first or "secrets of suffering" cluster gem?
IGN: Unray
"
Huntersyava wrote:
What about medium cluster? Don't see it in gear section. Only Onslaught? What more?

I dont find any medium nodes particularly useful, but you can still put any you like.

"
Unrayy wrote:
Hello! I've started this league with this build(after small hiatus) and now I'm slowly accumulating currency to get the necessary items for the build.

For damage scaling, do you have any recommendations or priority list on what items would be good to get first? eg. Would uni. gloves be better to get first or "secrets of suffering" cluster gem?

I would say jewels (non-forbidden jewels), gloves and weapon would be good to get first, almost all the other items are defensive focused.
T17 looks like Hell,
Ubers was much more easier... Need some big dps investments to do that T17.
Hey,
just wanted to say thanks for the guide.
I started this league with it and it went smooth to t16s.

Since I wanted to try out t17 maps, I switched later to another build. But it did its job well on a minimal investment.
https://poe.ninja/builds/necropolis/character/Huntersyava/DeMoyaBalista

Thanks for that great build.
If anyone has time to check my character, let me know please why my dps is 2 times worse than other guys.
which bandits do u take ?
"
which bandits do u take ?

As usual - kill all.
"
Huntersyava wrote:
https://poe.ninja/builds/necropolis/character/Huntersyava/DeMoyaBalista

Thanks for that great build.
If anyone has time to check my character, let me know please why my dps is 2 times worse than other guys.

Hey, I'm Sleepy_slippers. From what i see the biggest differences are your awakened gems not being lvl 5 and I do have some flats here and there (quiver and rings).
You're also missing a +1 frenzy on your gloves.
My build is far from perfect (low ev and chaos res at -4).
Beside that, I can't really tell.
Any thoughts on cross strafe vs regular artillery ballista?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info