[PlayStation] 3.19.1c Hotfix 1 & 2 Patch Notes

[PlayStation] 3.19.1c Hotfix 1 & 2 Patch Notes

This patch includes 3.19.1c Hotfix 1 and 2 for PC. Their notes have been included below for your convenience.

The realm will go down for the patch to be deployed at Oct 06, 2022 10:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

Console-specific notes:

• Added a "Trade Website" button to the menu screen that opens a web-browser with appropriate page.

3.19.1c Hotfix 1

• Fixed a bug where hideout decorations exclusive to the Timekeeper's and Ghost-lit Hideouts were missing for some players. Players affected by this bug can click the "Use Default" button while in the relevant hideout to retrieve the missing hideout decorations.
  • Fixed a bug where the Map Device sometimes did not automatically select the map crafting option you last used when you had the relevant currency and it was available.
  • Fixed a bug where the Overcharged Achievement did not work correctly with minimum charges.

3.19.1c Hotfix 2

• Fixed a bug where lowering the duration of Vaal Lightning Strike to or below zero would cause the orb created to remain indefinitely.
Last bumped on Oct 10, 2022, 12:35:32 PM
Still no sound bug fix?
Last edited by QQPQ on Oct 6, 2022, 8:21:25 PM
Getting rid of the entire market feature is going to be a real step down. I totally get using the website for gear and jewels where you need 3+ specific rolls to make your build work. However there are over a hundred different types of currencies, fragments, essences etc. The intended market change is adding a lot of time involved with commodity trade management and not playing the actual game.

Please consider keeping the market for stackable items. I know the console crowd isn't the only that wants this qol feature too. I will be permanently moving on if POE removes features that cause trading commodity items to become much more time consuming and ultimately frustrating.
Last edited by jonikr on Oct 6, 2022, 11:20:13 PM
Any plans on sound bug fix????
I hope this "Trade Website" button will work properly.

Tip: How to fix sound bug yourself, volume 0 ez
I hope the trade website version doesnt work at all. I dont want them to get rid of trade board. I play on console, I do not want to need a monitor open and a keyboard so i can type back and forth to trade. If I wanted that I would play on pc. Trading does not need to have this much friction its already insane. Just allow for asynchronous trading its really easy. Idk if devs read this at all but if trade gets worse that will be the nail that finally gets me to swap from poe to something else.
If this is the promised update that ruins console trade, you will never get another dime from me. Console is already treated as an afterthought, im not standing for further 'friction.'
"
jonikr wrote:
Getting rid of the entire market feature is going to be a real step down. I totally get using the website for gear and jewels where you need 3+ specific rolls to make your build work. However there are over a hundred different types of currencies, fragments, essences etc. The intended market change is adding a lot of time involved with commodity trade management and not playing the actual game.

Please consider keeping the market for stackable items. I know the console crowd isn't the only that wants this qol feature too. I will be permanently moving on if POE removes features that cause trading commodity items to become much more time consuming and ultimately frustrating.

+1 You nailed it!, make the console way trading on pc aswell, needing to meet persons ti trade is so bad... When will GGG realise that it's the trading who keeps the game alive, and that it's also why many quits becouse it's in a bad way currently!... Why beeing so afraid making trading better experience?...
It what people wants, and love with the game... Making trade harder will only push more ppl away, especially on console... Pc have a lot of 3rd party tools to help them and making trades easier for them, console players will never get that... Do it the console way plz, and optionally add better filters (Show only filtered items) and make direct buyout if prices match asking price.. That would made a dream trade.... But GGG too afraid making the game too great and attracting more ppl to play, and not quit becouse bad trading experience.
I agree with everyone. Keep the console trade market the way it is and make only filtered items visible. It's much better qol. We don't want to be hideout warriors we want to actually play the game.
[Removed by Support], talking trash before looking at the game change, you literally have both options to trade.

Thank you GGG
Last edited by Dylan_GGG on Oct 7, 2022, 4:59:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info