[3.25] MoM Crit Power Siphon Totem Hierophant

"
"
gfeldman wrote:
OK, well I hit lvl100 on my own. I will tinker a bit more, but I am about done and might move on to another project. Broke 200mil DPS, fast AF. Feels great, freezes everything.

POB: https://pobb.in/usyValsEJiSV

I don’t understand where all the damage and movement speed comes from, that’s crazy!

- Phase run is automated and pops off quite often especially between packs
- Ghosts from wand enchant is a 35% increase (custom on POB)
- Technically I have 7 totems so I should have 4% inc movespeed than reported
- I took the 8% movespeed from bandits which is also not on this POB
- I got corrupted boots, for an extra 10% movespeed
- Unnatural instinct lets us steal 9% on tree

Search for "Silvers Kiosk" on the forums for some quality gear and fair trades.
IGN: Silver_Totems
Last edited by gfeldman on Sep 3, 2024, 2:44:03 PM
Hello would this be ever league startable?
OK I made a showcase video of my 200mil DPS variant if anyone is interested.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-AFPld2STA

This version is NOT league start viable at all. It is an expensive endgame variant of Zorker's build. I farmed all currency for this build using Zorker's version and slowly build my way into this.

Enjoy :)
Search for "Silvers Kiosk" on the forums for some quality gear and fair trades.
IGN: Silver_Totems
I'm running the mine version and it was super smooth getting to my first level 100!

However the single-target damage doesn't feel awesome. Am I missing a technique or an item swap to help T17s/ubers feel easier? I have lots and lots of defense and similar DPS to the example mine PoB.

(I'm working on improving the wands)

https://pobb.in/EAD1i5feuqjD
"
Jenterrobahne wrote:
I'm running the mine version and it was super smooth getting to my first level 100!

Just spam the wands with spell damage essences until T2+ mana. You need an open prefix. If there is none try annul or prefix to suffix beast. If you have spell damage+mana and empty prefix go on. Craft prefixes cannot be changed and scour. Craft prefixes cannot be changed again and veiled orb. Pray for prefix. It is 100% ele pen. If suffix block damage with charges by crafting it and unveil. Either str/int/crit or double damage is still really good. The last 3 mods are crafted ones.

For single target you have to stand still and keep firing mines. They will chain explode. Only problem is if you get so much speed that you fire mines faster than explode speed (speed shrine).

You want as many mines per automation cooldown and keep just keep on firing if possible to keep the explosion chain alive.

I personally switched to this tree now. It has more detonation speed.
https://pobb.in/OLVsuzs5su9J
Last edited by zorker on Sep 17, 2024, 4:28:19 AM
Thanks! I did see your crafting explanation but I've just bricked 2 veiled orbs so still working on it haha.

I'll give the detonation speed tree a try, I can swap a bit of defense for more DPS. Is there a good rule of thumb to know how much speed you need? It's hard to see if the mines are exploding vs getting replaced-- should I watch for the mine counter to not cap out?

Finished one wand, specced detonation speed, and that feels a LOT better. T17 bosses go pretty fast now!

"
zorker wrote:
"
Kedalb wrote:
Thanks for the response, but when I do that my mana drains to zero because of the agnostic from the boots. Is that intended?

You need to keep Precision or any other aura with Arrogance low enough to stay above 90% unreserved life. Otherwise the drain starts. It is easier when you socket the Arrogance setup in a Mind of the Council with 90% reservation corruption.

EDIT: Ok, nevermind. I found the life mastery "You count as on full life while at 90% life"

I am feeling so dumb when it comes to PoE builds:
Is it a wording thing? In the wiki "full life" is described as 100% life, not "above 90%".
How should a new player like me get this? Or am I totally lost?

My main question is: Am I getting it right? Agnostic does trigger below 90% life? Or am I missing something fundamental?
Last edited by cuINhellCAT on Sep 26, 2024, 7:58:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info