D4 public beta in early 2023

"
gandhar0 wrote:
Can anyone give me a short breakdown how the endgame systems look like in the current beta?
Especially in comparison to 2013 PoE that only had simple maps prior to Atlas.

I know there are dungeons that can be modified by "keys" but nothing more specific.

If I'm not mistaken they cannot talk about.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
gandhar0 wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Can anyone give me a short breakdown how the endgame systems look like in the current beta?
Especially in comparison to 2013 PoE that only had simple maps prior to Atlas.

I know there are dungeons that can be modified by "keys" but nothing more specific.

If I'm not mistaken they cannot talk about.

Yes i know. A PM would be fine in this case.

lol not how those agreements work
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
...you would be surprised how often people would tell me that NDA doesnt apply to PMs, DS44. Cracked me up every time. What planet are these people living on? Oh I know. Planet Me.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Pomposity levels reaching overload here. Answering a few basic questions for someone on a non Blizzard affiliated forum is harmless. Someone could write a 5000 word essay on the beta and you could screenshot and send it off to Blizzard along with a link to the post and it wouldn't matter. It would be a bit daft to post a video or screenshot though since there's a unique watermark all over the beta client.

Still, it's not worth typing anything out to have someone report it and get it deleted - if you're hungry for D4 info the non-Blizzard affiliated D4 sub would be a good place to start, don't bother with r/diablo4
Last edited by RandallPOE on Nov 16, 2022, 10:06:32 AM
Oh the irony discussing pompous behavior while in the same breath making a personal decision on what level of description is "harmless" with regards to information dissemination that doesnt belong to you, isnt public, and specifically mentioned in whatever you agreed to digitally. Planet Me indeed.

Again not how it works...like at all. Its not your call, it doesn't matter how you feel about it. Even if you did, and nothing happened, it wouldn't somehow invalidate the intention on Blizzards end, and why they have NDA's to being with. In fact, Blizzard doesn't even want people to say they have access, let alone "basic info". What an absurd take. Unsurprisingly.

Then again what amount of fucks do I give here? Zero. Go ahead and PM them, write an article, make a post, create a TikTok, or whatever self-absorbed thing you want.
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Nov 16, 2022, 10:15:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info