✨Da fellowship ✨- 🐱‍👤Team All In🐱‍👤 Stashes Glore: ❤Noob Friendly❤: Vets Needed: Love for the Game

Great guild, took me from being a noob to actually understanding the game. :)
Pretty chill guild!
Great guild with a lot of knowledge!
My Name is Jello and i approved of this thread
looking for this great world
go to www.dafellowship.xyz if you want to join
for the one time
Whilst hunting for a new guild, I came across this thread. Here is my review.

They randomly invited me when I linked GG tier items in standard league (pre-league, without saying or explaining anything). I didn't had any expectations as a result, but I still wanted to give it a shot, so I accepted the offer.
After league started, I've seen many member left notificiation and due to that I can say that they were invited randomly like me.

Guild chat is pretty much nonexistent. Socializing is much simpler at Global 100. They might be active on the discord channel, but I'm not sure. I felt like a complete stranger and abstained from manually writing the discord invite that was mentioned in the guild bio because no one engaged with me or took any other action.

Other than the aids I provided to others(killing their bosses etc), I haven't seen any group play at all.

Here is my first and last interaction with the GM;

I typed "+ for xp" in the guild chat after seeing an xp party going on since people were writing "need xp +" etc. I was invited to the party by GM. I wrote "I am almost finished" since I was in al-hazmin map and then hurried to the boss. He expelled me from the party in literally under a minute. Without saying anything of course. Became accustomed to no interactions so that was no surprises. I immediately scribbled, "Why did you kick me I was just finished the map?" "You took late," he retorted.

After that I just left the guild.

I giggled little when I see this tittle. That "Da fellowship, friendship ♥♥" stuff. Based on this experience, you can assume what kind of friendliness you will experience.

Last edited by annihilator123 on Dec 14, 2022, 8:23:59 PM
Easily one of the best guilds I have ever played in, and I have played in some guilds that are fairly high level. People are on REGULARLY in DISCORD.

All times of day or night there is someone qualified to help with any questions or concerns, regular giveaways make it easy for a noob like myself to integrate.

Bottom line, the community is awesome that's legit why I always stick around now to pay it forward. Awesome group of people who all love to have fun. Stay blessed.
"
Whilst hunting for a new guild, I came across this thread. Here is my review.

They randomly invited me when I linked GG tier items in standard league (pre-league, without saying or explaining anything). I didn't had any expectations as a result, but I still wanted to give it a shot, so I accepted the offer.
After league started, I've seen many member left notificiation and due to that I can say that they were invited randomly like me.

Guild chat is pretty much nonexistent. Socializing is much simpler at Global 100. They might be active on the discord channel, but I'm not sure. I felt like a complete stranger and abstained from manually writing the discord invite that was mentioned in the guild bio because no one engaged with me or took any other action.

Other than the aids I provided to others(killing their bosses etc), I haven't seen any group play at all.

Here is my first and last interaction with the GM;

I typed "+ for xp" in the guild chat after seeing an xp party going on since people were writing "need xp +" etc. I was invited to the party by GM. I wrote "I am almost finished" since I was in al-hazmin map and then hurried to the boss. He expelled me from the party in literally under a minute. Without saying anything of course. Became accustomed to no interactions so that was no surprises. I immediately scribbled, "Why did you kick me I was just finished the map?" "You took late," he retorted.

After that I just left the guild.

I giggled little when I see this tittle. That "Da fellowship, friendship ♥♥" stuff. Based on this experience, you can assume what kind of friendliness you will experience.

I don't know who you are but I can tell that you didn't read the rules. we are a voice chat guild, not a text guild. So what you text will be not seen but active members only people who sit in hideout or doing nothing have time to type. "HIDEOUT IS LAVA"

We are not a standard guild...league only

Change your name to the ign. you saw a lot of people leaving because we are an active guild and we kick inactive voice chat users. We call it the PURGE.

Thank you for your review but you can always DM and ill get to you at any down time i get.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info