[3.19] 🔨⚡ Trickster 1-button Lightning Conduit! (Mjolner CWC) ⚡🔨 | 5-15m sDPS - Pinnacles melt!

Hello.

Asked for a help on YT video, and you replied pretty fast, and redirected me here - thank you.

so Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/wy8FPBSA

The PoB I followed: https://pastebin.com/qKdSgzNv from reddit (3-5div budget)

So main problem is: I don't have solo target damage at all, like literally - none, T1 maps - can't kill Essence... Like the way how does the build look, but this lack of damage kinda messing me up.

Help me please with this.. Realy want to zoom zoom in maps. Still have 3div budget, so I can spent it for something that is required. But at the moment I have to fix main problem.

Thank you very much for help!

P.S. could you please also put the things in my PoB correctly, so I can see my damage...

"
Instalok01 wrote:
Hello.

Asked for a help on YT video, and you replied pretty fast, and redirected me here - thank you.

So main problem is: I don't have solo target damage at all, like literally - none, T1 maps - can't kill Essence... Like the way how does the build look, but this lack of damage kinda messing me up.

Help me please with this.. Realy want to zoom zoom in maps. Still have 3div budget, so I can spent it for something that is required. But at the moment I have to fix main problem.

P.S. could you please also put the things in my PoB correctly, so I can see my damage...

quickly looking at your character i saw, that you have too little cast speed. look up the critical information post in the first post of this thread.
With awakened CWC lvl 5 you must be able to cast Conduit every .3 sec!!

Last edited by Gamingtwink on Sep 16, 2022, 1:51:11 PM
Hi,
I wanted to start by saying thanks for the cool build. I try to make one flashy build each league and this was a fun one to make.
I ended up going with Aegis in this build and I cannot say it was the best idea, but it is doing ok now with some additional levels.

I actually find myself to be at an ok level of tankiness, though I am trying really hard to find something to make my life pool a little bit tougher. ATM, I usually die to some weird one shot, or to my life pool not being able to keep up with ES. I added vitality and specced into regen 2% life while moving and it is doing an ok job, but I suspect there is something I can do that would be better. I am thinking about grinding lab, so I can possibly get leech on boots or maybe a watcher's eye with leech when using vitality. I am also considering getting a better glorious vanity, but I would need to find one that has block and the leech I need.
Any suggestions from anyone would be appreciated.

My single target is also a little on the low side, but I am pretty sure that comes from spreading myself a bit thin, since I had to go into 6 block nodes. Hopefully my cast speed is ok, I left all of the nodes from the original tree, so I think it is.

Other than that, the build feels good, and I am enjoying it quite a bit.
Thanks again. Hopefully with 4 more levels, I can get grand spectrums for either elemental damage or charges (if I make a lot more currency).
https://pastebin.com/AqQ73VfT

And if anyone was curious, yes finding gear took forever. Pretty much a day and half of looking at rings, belts, and ammys and I still don't know if I did a good job lol.
ign: Ricmorn_Reaver
"
Gamingtwink wrote:
Today i found out, that action speed is not calculated ingame in tooltip attacks per second - check your attackspeed in pob xD

EDIT:

This means trickster has to go for 6.8-8 aps in path of building, because soul drinker lifts our aps above the first breakpoint.

The first breakpoint would be around 3.1-3.7 aps and you may need to keep in mind that an onslaught corrupt on the weapon skews your trigger rate while clearing :P

9% CDR increases the breakpoint from 3.7 to 4.2 aps

alternatively trickster can increase the breakpoint from 3.7 aps to 4.9 aps by getting 27% CDR

Reminder: CDR works with Mjölner, but not with cast while channeling
this was calculated, to have a higher trigger rate than lvl5 ACWC:

MjölnirCD: 8x33ms = 264 ms
ACWC LVL5: 9x33ms = 330 ms

1000 ms / 264 ms = 3.78 aps or 7.56 aps to maximize Mjölnir trigger rate.
1000 ms / 330 ms = 3,03 aps to ensure that every LC proc is matched by at least 1 LC proc

Sources:

Spoiler
you can play with the sheet to see how things look graphically. But im too bad at math to spot, where the sheet calculates, that poe servers only count things every 33 ms. See the coc guide link for detailed info on how things work.

Reminder: CDR works with Mjölner, but not with cast while channeling

https://www.geogebra.org/m/nzz5cc9e

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e5pyr8/the_cyclone_cast_on_critical_strike_cooldown/

Wait I'm dumb...so as a trickster, if I have an ACWC lvl 5, and pob shows in the calcs that my cyclone is at 5.7 aps, will i need to get more attack speed till i go to 7.56?? how? or cdr?? like from belts? how much cdr?
"
BasedDong wrote:

Wait I'm dumb...so as a trickster, if I have an ACWC lvl 5, and pob shows in the calcs that my cyclone is at 5.7 aps, will i need to get more attack speed till i go to 7.56?? how? or cdr?? like from belts? how much cdr?

go to https://www.geogebra.org/m/nzz5cc9e to see the breakpoints. you have to set it to 1 weapon / 0,25 cooldown and 0% CDR

also the calc seems to be a bit off (COC with 150 stated CD has 165 actual CD and optimal attackspeed according to the reddit in my sources is 6.06, which would be one of the worst asp for coc according to the geogebra calc) But its good to visually see the breakpoints. :)

if you get above 3 novas / sec it should be fine. if you get to 7.56 aps you are in optimal sync with mjölnir. the 6.8 aps might be abit more than acutally needed. If you change the CDR slider, you will see that the slashes will get longer, so you can move the end of the previous Mountain above a valley in which you are stuck.

EDIT:
My tree is about the same as yours, but you went for rare jewels with a bit of asp. My Mjölner trigger rate got noticably better after getting a helmet with cyclone enchant and a watchers eye with precision asp. Im sitting at 6.78 asp currently and was at about 5.7 before.

You could also get a "Megalomaniac Medium Cluster Jewel" with Arcane adept ( free arcane surge / 5% attack and castspeed) + other attackspeed notables

minimum frenzy grand spectrum

Try not running clarity btw :)
Last edited by Gamingtwink on Sep 16, 2022, 5:14:15 PM
"
quickly looking at your character i saw, that you have too little cast speed. look up the critical information post in the first post of this thread.

So I have got a CwC gem lvl 5. now it is lvl 7 because of the chest pieace. My cast speed stood the same, how possible of getting same items as authors pob, I'm getting lower values in cast speed?
"

What are you guys running without?

Im still a scrub on the SotL version trying to level up my AWCOC and finish my atlas. Right now I have precision 19 (need more dex) defiance banner and then clarity to whatever level gets me to low life for PB. I don't need the mana reg from clarity any longer, but I dont know what other aura I could / should stick in there to get me to, or close to, the PB thresh hold and would help me any. I could try vitality, or maybe flesh and stone sand stance, but I think that the 25% on that would be a bit much.

So yea, if people running trickster are dropping clarity, what else are you sticking on life in its place?

Also, Prim, the new tankier trickster 7div version is great. It is a little less damage but man is it way less finicky in t14's+ so thanks for that!

I lost both my first attempts at the eater and searing so I am hoping after I get this next level and try again after swapping over it'll feel better for each.
IGN
Domination: CockBlockingAxes zomgwtfbbqlegs, GotYourselfAGun
Standard: LookAtMyHorseMyHorse, ComeOnNSlamEveryBodyJam, AdmiralTrapar
Ah nm, its that damned vaal pact. Its awesome, but man does it suc on the eater beam phase. Im just gonna have to pay for a carry or spend a similar price on buying a matching 6l chest that doesnt have VP just to win one dumb fight.
IGN
Domination: CockBlockingAxes zomgwtfbbqlegs, GotYourselfAGun
Standard: LookAtMyHorseMyHorse, ComeOnNSlamEveryBodyJam, AdmiralTrapar
"
Gamingtwink wrote:
"
Instalok01 wrote:
Hello.

Ahh thanks a ton Twink, barely had time over the last 24 hours after work to sit down and do PoE stuff. I need a vacation!
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
goatcheese61 wrote:
"

What are you guys running without?

Im still a scrub on the SotL version trying to level up my AWCOC and finish my atlas. Right now I have precision 19 (need more dex) defiance banner and then clarity to whatever level gets me to low life for PB. I don't need the mana reg from clarity any longer, but I dont know what other aura I could / should stick in there to get me to, or close to, the PB thresh hold and would help me any. I could try vitality, or maybe flesh and stone sand stance, but I think that the 25% on that would be a bit much.

So yea, if people running trickster are dropping clarity, what else are you sticking on life in its place?

Oh mate! PB once activated kinda artificially caps your life to Low Life anyway UNLESS you touch a life flask, so you don't have to sweat about what aura you have to force in!

"

Also, Prim, the new tankier trickster 7div version is great. It is a little
less damage but man is it way less finicky in t14's+ so thanks for that!

Awesome! To be honest, it's only possible because of the points freed up by Threads of Hope. Those are expensive early league, but they're dirt cheap now, so I feel better including them now. Maybe I put too much emphasis on increasing ES leech cap to counter RF degen but I have a feeling not too many players are actually utilising RF while new to the build and mapping, so I should propose RF scaling as an additional "module" rather than the base experience.
"

I lost both my first attempts at the eater and searing so I am hoping after I get this next level and try again after swapping over it'll feel better for each.

Aww fuck I'm sorry to hear that! Yeah, regen being disabled kinda sucks. I have a ghetto fix that may help - you know how, being PB, life flasks benefit from Ryslatha's 60% while on low life on top of flask mods like Panicked "x increased recovery on low life" right? So those are massive steroids that help out during no-leech phases of bosses.

Ultimately, the Trickster is king of mapping where overleech is always up, but it's for the problem you're experiencing now that I'm leaning towards (and have built) an Inquisitor version - regen is ALWAYS up and it makes you need SUBSTANTIALLY LESS SKILL in Uber boss fights since you have some ridiculous self-healing going on there.

Hell, you can wear The Oak on your char if you want - 6% life and ES regen!

The drawback? The inquisitor is at least twice as expensive as the Trickster, I think I'm at 70 div territory and Trickster still mapped better. On bosses though the Inquis just pumps the damage.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info