[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

How good is this jewel? I managed to buy it.

Main goal is to hope and level up as far as possible so safety first..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:

This jewel will give you a decent amount of defence. You can buy it if you can,
"
webas wrote:

It's a great stepping stone! Since we have little to no armor, it's going to give you some 10-12% less phys damage taken and spell block chance is super useful. Good find!
is there a suggested or recommended helm enchant for the build? i have no mana issues and just curious as this build is very nice for running labs
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
is there a suggested or recommended helm enchant for the build? i have no mana issues and just curious as this build is very nice for running labs

If you don't need the reservation, 15% increased effect of one of your curses is the best DPS boost you can have (2-3%). You could also use Wave of conviction's exposure applies an additionnal -6%, but the dPS increased is notably lower. There's also an additionnal charge to Forst shield (very meh) or additionnal Frostblink CD recovery.

I'd say either DPS boost via curse effect or Forstblink recovery for utility. However, it's possible that a reservation enchant would let you free up a skill point or two that are into reservation and could be put into a better DPS increase.
Was able to nab this for 1div!

Quite a bit of luck there. I expected to pay 6-7div for the amulet! I had been shopping for three days.
"
WinterHiko wrote:
If you don't need the reservation, 15% increased effect of one of your curses is the best DPS boost you can have (2-3%). You could also use Wave of conviction's exposure applies an additionnal -6%, but the dPS increased is notably lower. There's also an additionnal charge to Forst shield (very meh) or additionnal Frostblink CD recovery.

I'd say either DPS boost via curse effect or Forstblink recovery for utility. However, it's possible that a reservation enchant would let you free up a skill point or two that are into reservation and could be put into a better DPS increase.

thank you for the tips. now, when i'm grinding labs for an Emperor's Wit(that i still can't afford to buy), done 100 at least since 3.20 started, i have something else to look for as i haven't even been looking at the divine font. no telling what i passed up lol
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
WinterHiko wrote:

Quite a bit of luck there. I expected to pay 6-7div for the amulet! I had been shopping for three days.

Is this exact amulet the BIS? Or there can be something better?
"
webas wrote:
"
WinterHiko wrote:

Technically speaking, you could have an additionnal "+% increased attributes" or some "+level to skill gem" for your auras. The base amulet could also be a Lapis amulet for a bit more intelligence. Realistically speaking, though, that's the best you're going to get if you don't want to spend dozens of Divines.

For me, it's even more interesting because it fixes my Strength and Dex requirements.
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
webas wrote:
"
WinterHiko wrote:

Technically speaking, you could have an additionnal "+% increased attributes" or some "+level to skill gem" for your auras. The base amulet could also be a Lapis amulet for a bit more intelligence. Realistically speaking, though, that's the best you're going to get if you don't want to spend dozens of Divines.

For me, it's even more interesting because it fixes my Strength and Dex requirements.

How much es you have? Im thinking if i can atain 15k es or should i find another build... -_- sitting at 10k es aint good enough for me since I want to tackle uber bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info