[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Firestrike9 wrote:
"
lev1afun wrote:
@Firestrike9
Ye i spent already ~40 divs on chances/scours for second staff

Still i like this league and this kind of power justified for how hard it to get imo, just wish there would be better system for chancing, or mythic orb would not destroy item

Now 7000, this is some quality content :D

Yeah I was at like 5k than I decided to quit the league few days ago. I logged in today because I was bored and sold some stuff for 1500 more tries and still didn't get anything. Now my gear is dogshit and I have no currency for anything. :^)
EDIT: Managed to craft this bad boy for pretty much just the cost of the base, a scour and the hunter orb.

Last edited by Naxek on Apr 22, 2023, 10:12:18 PM
New video: Deleting Uber Bosses

I've spent a few days working on this baby:

and then just went on rampage!

My stuff is not even super high end. Everything is self-crafted and can be further upgraded. The single most expensive item I've bought was Enlighten lv 4 for 9 div. I'm actually out of Divines right now to reroll that 16% Int on the staff (that took somewhere around 2-3k tries to chance). But that extra 2% is a small thing compared to the 26% crafted on it.

I'm 100% sure GGG will not add Crucible to the core game. The league mechanic is terrible and the crafting is way too OP. Enjoy it while it lasts!
Last edited by Kelvynn on Apr 23, 2023, 2:33:37 AM

Finally staff 1 of 2 done, took 900 chance orbs
hi there, i started late last league but really enjoyed this build so i started this league with it too, what would be the next step for me to upgrade? consider i don't know what i;m doing, i don't make much currency etc, thanks :D

idk if you can see my build or not lol. i know the hunter helmet is an upgrade, looking at that next
Do I need additional reservation efficiency, other than Charisma, to be able to fit in hatred?
"
Naxek wrote:
Do I need additional reservation efficiency, other than Charisma, to be able to fit in hatred?

Sovereignty cluster
"
Mellers127 wrote:
"
Naxek wrote:

Sovereignty cluster

Yes I just looked and realized I completely overlooked that haha
Hi guys, i've a quick question about my body armour : do you think this searing mod can be ok ? we are supposed to have the same but without "while a unique enemy" but i feel very confortable with mapping damage ATM, so i wonder if this mod maybe can be a good idea ?
maybe it's just a matter of playstyle and taste but i prefer to ask to be sure to not do any stupid things

"
pat_hibulaire wrote:
Hi guys, i've a quick question about my body armour : do you think this searing mod can be ok ? we are supposed to have the same but without "while a unique enemy" but i feel very confortable with mapping damage ATM, so i wonder if this mod maybe can be a good idea ?
maybe it's just a matter of playstyle and taste but i prefer to ask to be sure to not do any stupid things

It's a matter of preference. If you want more boss damage and don't need the mapping damage, it's perfectly fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info