Enabling the Trade Site for Console Players

Awesome, my only complaint playing on console is the lack of items on the trade site. It made some builds impossible to play unless you had unlimited amounts of Exalted Orbs. The merging will bring even more items to trade. Thank you POE.
"
OTazMan wrote:
Awesome, my only complaint playing on console is the lack of items on the trade site. It made some builds impossible to play unless you had unlimited amounts of Exalted Orbs. The merging will bring even more items to trade. Thank you POE.

What merging? They haven't announced any form of merging... did you even read the post? You won't have anymore items than were already previously available.

If you think they're going to put any level of developement effort into a system merge before 2.0 then you're sippin the koolaid way too hard my dude. And they've already announced poe 2.0 won't be out until sometime 2024 probably...
Last edited by uGotDumpstrd on Aug 17, 2022, 5:00:05 PM
"
uGotDumpstrd wrote:
"
OTazMan wrote:

What merging? They haven't announced any form of merging... did you even read the post? You won't have anymore items than were already previously available.

If you think they're going to put any level of developement effort into a system merge before 2.0 then you're sippin the koolaid way too hard my dude. And they've already announced poe 2.0 won't be out until sometime 2024 probably...

you are forgetting that they are doing a high Level of Development still in POE1
Because both games will be in One game. Both will have the same Endgame A.s.O

Thats the Reason why they are also thinking about Crossplay.
and the only right Decision ist to think about a Crossmarket.
Because the Consolemarket is much more empty.
Most of the People in this Threat only admit, that the Decision to deactivate the actual Trade system, will Kill the Console Version Completely.
And there are a lot of Reasons, why many of the People are right with their complains.
Well, at least we all have cell phones. Lol this craps a joke.
Joke?
"
We actively want to avoid trade being too fast and easy.

Yea a joke, as in the dumbest thing they could think of its just funny. But not ha ha funny.
[Removed by Support] Hampering trade by making it a pain in the ass is NOT a solution to make your game more "hardcore". Chris Wilson, if you hate trading so much just fking remove it and make everything SSF. Otherwise make it easy for those who WANT to trade because right now we have the worst of both worlds.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Aug 17, 2022, 5:24:44 PM
"
Artorianus wrote:
"
Luca Explo wrote:
"
Artorianus wrote:

Why straight up lie about the numbers though even if you are fuming? You can easily check that PoE has more than 100K online on peaks on steam, not even counting the stand-alone client.

Thats not the point, and hurray, you had 200k on for a few days and they all left after they realized what a mess this game is, woohoo?

So yeah, MY BAD, THE LONG TERM HEALTH PHILOSOPHY IS ENSURING THIS GAME NEVER GOES PAST 50K CONCURRENT PLAYERS. Happy? Is this statement better for you Artorianus?

Yeah, much better now without the blatant lie, thank you.

You were the one with the lie - talking peak without talking about when that occurred and for how long or talking about trends.

I guess you could say that's less blatant, but it's still lying.

If you cannot defend this company or its actions with actual data and well-reasoned arguments - don't bother.
Well, this removes any and all hope i had for a potential improvement to the trading.

I suppose in GGG's mind having to whisper hundreds of people to maybe get an answer, sitting around more in your hideout than playing maps and constantly being pinged while you do play maps is just peak game design.

I had tried to get a good two dozen people into PoE, and half of them stopped when i explained them how trading works, and that its the best way to get new items.

Intentionally making trading a pain in the behind to make it slower is some of the most baffling things i've ever heard, as if the game would be terrible if you could just focus on playing the game.

Even more baffling is when the argument is made that its supposed to be like this for player interaction, as most of the time its bots who answer my trade requests, and the multiplayer compartment of the game barely runs with how bad the performance is.

Honestly, would it be so gamebreaking for GGG to just have the trade engine added into the game, at the blackboard, and having a Portalicon next to item listings that you can press to get to the hideout of the user selling the item, and just being able to buy it out of the stash? That way hideout decoration still retains its value, as do premium stashtabs which you need to trade anyways.
Last edited by Karaksonen1 on Aug 17, 2022, 5:40:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info