[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

Hello,

What's the main source of mana recovery when bossing? Clarity clearly doesn't seem to be enough.
"
Ghendra wrote:
Hello,

What's the main source of mana recovery when bossing? Clarity clearly doesn't seem to be enough.

At high levels, clarity is enough in boss fights, you don't need to fully sustain Arc. You might be only looking at the Arc mana cost. You alternate casting Galvanic, and moving around to dodge and generate Unleash seals, so you're not constantly spending your mana.

You can sustain up to 3 seconds of spam where needed, without moving or casting Galvanic Field. After getting Enlighten 4, you can sustain for up to 10 seconds.

During map clearing, you get mana refilling instantly on kill from Polymath.

I've tweaked the tree to keep Clarity mastery at 93+ in response to this suggestion, thanks so much for pointing it out.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 20, 2022, 5:45:06 PM
Made a ton of adjustments to the trees and budget gear today. Updates should be done.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
The PoB shows that we take Inner Conviction for 3.19, but on the POE tree itself, it shows that Ghost Dance is located where inner conviction should be.
"
ScarredCG wrote:
The PoB shows that we take Inner Conviction for 3.19, but on the POE tree itself, it shows that Ghost Dance is located where inner conviction should be.

Militant Faith (timeless jewel) with Dominus mod transforms keystones in its radius into Inner Conviction. Be careful to check your jewel using POB before buying it, different numbers of "new faithful" roll the notable transformations, plug it into the tree and check to make sure it doesn't transform the power charge notable.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 20, 2022, 7:52:40 PM
How is the build so far with trickster? Tanky and good single target dmg?
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Ghendra wrote:
Hello,

At high levels, clarity is enough in boss fights, you don't need to fully sustain Arc. You might be only looking at the Arc mana cost. You alternate casting Galvanic, and moving around to dodge and generate Unleash seals, so you're not constantly spending your mana.

You can sustain up to 3 seconds of spam where needed, without moving or casting Galvanic Field. After getting Enlighten 4, you can sustain for up to 10 seconds.

During map clearing, you get mana refilling instantly on kill from Polymath.

I've tweaked the tree to keep Clarity mastery at 93+ in response to this suggestion, thanks so much for pointing it out.

True, that makes sense. One more question; what's the reason for not taking the "One Step Ahead" ascendancy point?
As a new player, it's rough trying to decipher these guides. There's literally no explanation of how to play aside from watching convoluted videos showcasing you speedrunning through different content.

I get that the ability list is on PoB, but when should you focus on getting them? What rotation do you use to buff yourself?...These are just a couple of so many questions I imagine other newcomers also have, and it's frustrating.
"
True, that makes sense. One more question; what's the reason for not taking the "One Step Ahead" ascendancy point?

Because it's worse than the other options. To be more specific, the build is already chill and freeze immune from Purity of Elements, and we don't significantly benefit from action speed.

"
As a new player, it's rough trying to decipher these guides. There's literally no explanation of how to play aside from watching convoluted videos showcasing you speedrunning through different content.

I get that the ability list is on PoB, but when should you focus on getting them? What rotation do you use to buff yourself?...These are just a couple of so many questions I imagine other newcomers also have, and it's frustrating.

This is a very simple build. You use flame dash to dodge, and cast Arc to damage. Galvanic Field is good for killing tougher enemies.

With any build, you should get your suggested skill gem links as soon as possible, meaning as soon as you find items that fit.
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
How is the build so far with trickster? Tanky and good single target dmg?

Big noob here. Right now I'm trying Mercyless Lab or white maps but so far I really have to be careful of what I'm doing or else I'm getting oneshot. I feel very squishy with 1k Health and 1,3k ES with 3 buffs on. Not sure what I'm missing right now but here's my current POB:

https://pastebin.com/2RVLa6pn

Edit: I just read your comment about the ascendancy. I will try to get some Orb of Regrets in order to get the other ascendancy note!
Last edited by Hyker3 on Aug 21, 2022, 9:58:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info