[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

"
Ainars321 wrote:
Hello Cassie!

Enjoying your build, this is my first time reaching endgame.
I am currently at T14 maps and struggling with survival as I often get deleted.
What would you recommend for me to be my next upgrade?

I could afford 5L Shav, but not sure if that is worth it or I should better save up for 6L.

Presence of Chayula would be a huge defensive upgrade for you. As would a crystal belt.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Ainars321 wrote:
Hello Cassie!

Enjoying your build, this is my first time reaching endgame.
I am currently at T14 maps and struggling with survival as I often get deleted.
What would you recommend for me to be my next upgrade?

I could afford 5L Shav, but not sure if that is worth it or I should better save up for 6L.

Presence of Chayula would be a huge defensive upgrade for you. As would a crystal belt.

Thanks!
Hey, first off I want to say I've had fun with this build. I'm currently running the evasion build (still in budget).

Would like to how some of the other builds stack up to this guide. I'm having fun with this build, but am deep enough that I would like to know what's out there.

Here is my current pob https://pastebin.com/TYfiP86N

I guess what I'm asking is should I continue to pursue this build, or go with something else. I'm just trying to finish the atlas and kill the endgame bosses.
If I do continue with this build, I'd like some recommendations for what to upgrade next.

I've got 3.5 div worth of currency. Appreciate your input.
cwdt wave of conviction + conductivity seems to always go in weird direction, is there any way to aim it?

why not use assassin's mark instead of conductivity?

then for quality of life use arcanist's brand + wave + mark / conductivity
Last edited by __arqu__ on Sep 26, 2022, 6:54:19 PM
I'm struggling a bit on late game bosses. For example, guardian of they hydra just one shots me if I don't dodge properly, that's almost 4,5k HP+ES in one hit.

And then damage is low for bosses, it took me so long to kill it... I need some level to get the cluser nodes and I'm missing the +1 power charge rings but will that make such a difference?

Kinda stressful having to no-hit every boss.
"
Rachdingue wrote:
I'm struggling a bit on late game bosses. For example, guardian of they hydra just one shots me if I don't dodge properly, that's almost 4,5k HP+ES in one hit.

And then damage is low for bosses, it took me so long to kill it... I need some level to get the cluser nodes and I'm missing the +1 power charge rings but will that make such a difference?

Kinda stressful having to no-hit every boss.

First of all thank you for this build I am enjoying it so far. I am having a similar problem as Rachdingue, stuck at lv92 because whenever I grind some xp I get one shotted by some random boss or powerful rare mob. I would appreciate any feedback&advice on how to proceed whether it would be on my gear or how to approach later stages of the game, thank you in advance!
This is a great build and I really enjoy playing it, I am confused about the focus of rings around herald of agony but I don't see the gem in any of your items. I looked in this thread and on POB.
herald of agony is not used

the rings are there only for the + power charges and chaos resist (only herald of agony have built in chaos resist), and they are much cheaper than other + power charges options
"
__arqu__ wrote:
herald of agony is not used

the rings are there only for the + power charges and chaos resist (only herald of agony have built in chaos resist), and they are much cheaper than other + power charges options
Thank you!
used this build. Really really enjoyable build.

first time i play so deep in POE.

did maven/uber elder for the first time with it.

reached lvl 98 for the first time also.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info