Content Update 3.19.0 -- Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

"
Afflilol wrote:
Thanks for rotating out almost all the maps people do like, we can run ancient city now.

Speak for yourself, a lot I like was taken away and is now coming back, and I personally don't care that much about the scant few maps I liked that are leaving.

It's net positive for me, as I really missed some of what had been taken away.
Nice.
so expect.
"
The Geofri's Crest Unique Helmet no longer has +1 to Level of Socketed Gems, or Summoned Holy Relics have 20-25% reduced Cooldown Recovery Rate

really ?

Don't you mean :
"
The Geofri's Crest Unique Helmet no longer has +1 to maximum number of Summoned Holy Relics, or Summoned Holy Relics have 20-25% reduced Cooldown Recovery Rate

? Or is it only going to be a niche item and not something nice for late leveling through the acts / early mapping for most spell builds anymore ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Aug 12, 2022, 4:39:34 AM
Where isbthe flame golem and lightning golem changes you made in the manifesto. They are not in the patch notes?
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
SuperDumbo wrote:
No way i'm unlocking new Atlas for THIS... You have to offer me QUALITY content, to force me to waste my time on this game again.

Overall, I've seen nothing but positive feedback for what was announced today....What do you consider "QUALITY" content?

I am sure you do, if you choose to ignore anything negative or in between (and really, there is enough just in this thread, nevermind reddit).
AWESOME!!!
I saw as many nerfs as buffs in that list of uniques.
ETA on Atlas Tree website update?

Also, new Stream of Consciousness location is super bad for left tree builds. I disagree with this change.
exactly! Where my frostferno? =/
WickedFridge
also AYAYA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info