Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Interesting choice in "nerfing" Spell Suppression.

They choose to reduce the values of modifiers only on items but in return increase the values in the passive tree.

This is a slight buff (at least on league start), if you play SSF league and can have a solid defense vs spells to start with, without relying too much on RNG on hybrid or pure dex items.

Trade league on the other hand ,where people can swipe their ingame credit card to get best in slot items, its perhaps a nerf.

EDIT:

"
The Necromancer's Unnatural Strength Notable Ascendancy Passive Skill no longer provides +2 to Level of all Minion Skill Gems. Instead, it now grants Minions Unholy Might.

That's a buff i guess, not on face value obviously but considering more power is shifted to gear. It will for sure slow down the league start experience in SSF the most.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Aug 3, 2022, 7:28:00 AM
Finally a real perfect move.

Thanks GG see you in August <33
Last edited by aykut852 on Aug 2, 2022, 5:19:11 PM
Im definitly a fan of the minion and spell suppresion nerfs.
which is totally the right thing.

im just a bit sad about the removed 15% mana reservation mastery.
but it lets me doctor a bit more at builds

still excited!!!
now i'm glad that i'll departure into vacation with family on seaside on 20.08. And skipping all of this.
Newb
Minions die all the time all ready and require huge amounts of mana to recast why do they need a base life nerf?
oh wont someone think of the minions? the poor minions :'(

pretty sure in week 1-2 of the new league some of these nerfs will have to be tuned back a bit :-/
Maybe never nerf anything that grants flask charges, no matter how small the change is, any change to flasks that is negative is just a sign you don't listen. The flask system is a trash system that people have complained about for years.
rip minion builds + cremation builds BYEEEEEE
these are really bad changes :(
I hope you'll put really good things in addition because I see all my builds that will be unusable standard!

actualu i m so sad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info