Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

MORE!
Very underwhelming changes. No buffs to Assassin ascendancy or attack based poison/bleed archetype (non poisonous concoction)? How about Melee? If archnemesis mods remain in the game this league, this will be the ripiest league yet.

Also, you promised Ultimatum... where?

Lastly, fix the random latency spikes in certain zones. I cannot justify supporting you guys when i constantly time out on top end pc with solid connection.

I know you guys are working hard, but you can always do better.
its realy weird. so much nerfs and so little buffs. i dont get it, why hitting so hard and so many directions with the nerfs? and then only what... 2-5% of the whole text is buffs?
MASSIVE NERFS, GOOD META SHIFT , FUCK OMNISIENCE, ALSO CAPS ONLY IS THE REAL ALPHA MALE WAY TO TYPE, ANYONE WHO TYPES BELOW ME AGREES WITH ME.

Edit to mathils chat : you guys suck, get good nooblings.
Last edited by BossCarryman on Aug 2, 2022, 7:52:35 PM
Juggernaut's current "watered down" ascendancy node is still better than having the marginally stronger stats split into two nodes.
wow no significant buffs only huge nerfs to defence while everything is one shots you unless you playing champion(then 2 shots you)

very pog /s
"
Mal_function wrote:
Juggernaut's current "watered down" ascendancy node is still better than having the marginally stronger stats split into two nodes.

"that's a buff right there" - GGG
Buffing the underpowered skills should be much bigger.

Tweaking a tiny bit doesnt change the problem when they "mechanically" play bad.

The really strong skills deal crazy dmg and have a kind of AoE that destroys the entire screen and constant damage on bosses, avoiding melee entirely.
wondering how long i would play. minions seem pretty gutted with these nerfs tbh. guess i'll see how long i last this league before stopping.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
just launch your damn hard mode and remove everything else and be done with it. stop torturing us and rip the damn bandaid with 1 move.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info